You do not need to stand in queue at the branch any more to deposit a cheque with our cheque deposit machines*. You can deposit get a comprehensive receipt with cheque image and deposit account's name.
All you have to do is:
- Enter your account number or your Credit Card number
- Insert the cheque in the machine face up, with the MICR code on the right.
- When the cheque is displayed on the screen, enter the amount of the cheque.
Confirm the amount – 1 for ‘Yes’ and 2 for ‘No’
- Do you want an acknowledgement? - 1 for ‘Yes’ and 2 for ‘No’
- Do you want to deposit another cheque? – 1 for ‘Yes’ and 2 for ‘No’
Please do not deposit:
- High value and non-MICR cheques. These may be deposited at the counter. Cash/stop payment instructions in the correspondence slot. Cheques with pins/deposit slips.
- Write your account number on all correspondence with the bank.
* Offered at select branches only
Deposits made after the cut-off time indicated at the respective Cheque Deposit Machines will be sent for clearing on the next working day.