Welcome to Premier banking
Get everything that comes with an HSBC bank account, with exclusive privileges to give you the Premier experience.
From exclusive privileges to getting the best for your family, the Premier account offers you seamless international connections, so you can thrive wherever life takes you.
Discover Premier's exclusive benefits
Premier is a truly global account. Access and manage your account from anywhere with.
Overseas education support
An international education can help broaden horizons. Make the most of studying abroad with HSBC.
Who can apply?
To apply for HSBC Premier, check that you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance1 (TRB) of INR4,000,000 (Rupees forty lakh only); or
- Have a mortgage2 relationship with disbursal of INR11,500,000 (Rupees one crore fifteen lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; or
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP)3 in India with a net monthly salary credit of INR300,000 (Rupees three lakh only) or more into the account
Global Premier benefits:
- When you are meeting the above eligibility criteria in India, you are entitled to Global Premier status in other countries where we offer Premier subject to terms and conditions in the local market7
- If you are maintaining HSBC Premier eligibility in another country, you're already eligible to join Premier in India8 - Simply speak to our Premier team for further help