As a Premier customer you demand great value for your money wherever you are in the world.
HSBC brings to you a unique programme of special offers and privileges called HSBC Premier Privileges. Get rewarded every time you use your HSBC Premier MasterCard credit card. The programme provides access to a variety of golf, travel, dining, shopping and entertainment offers around the world when paying for them with your HSBC Premier MasterCard credit card. Your HSBC Premier MasterCard credit card gives you exclusive free access to HSBC Premier Privileges.
- So whether you're looking for travel, booking a restaurant or leisure activities or simply shopping either at home in India or when travelling abroad, HSBC Premier Privileges will provide you with a wealth of special offers and unique opportunities with renowned brands whenever you use your HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card.
- Visit Premier Privileges for full details of offers across the world at www.privileges.hsbcpremier.com
You are able to access the HSBC Premier benefits if you have:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of ₹4,000,000 (Rupees Forty Lakh only); OR
- Have a mortgage relationship with disbursal of ₹11,500,000 (Rupees One Crore Fifteen lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; OR
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP) in India with a net monthly salary credit of ₹300,000 (Rupees Three Lakh only) or more into the account
Please review our complete eligibility criteria before applying
Apply for HSBC Premier Online
Contact us today
View our online contact options and phone banking numbers
We’ll contact you
Simply give us your details and we will contact you
Apply for HSBC Premier by Phone
Documents & Downloads
Terms & Conditions
The information provided is intended as a general guide for reference. Benefits and features are subject to local country regulatory restrictions and applicable Terms and Conditions. Please refer to the Service Charges, Fees and Terms and Conditions (PDF, 445 KB) for detailed information.
Issuance of credit card is at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC). All features and benefits are subject to the applicable Terms and Conditions.