When an ordinary weekend calls for a special outing, go with it
Your Saturday plans are on us. Get one movie ticket free out of every two tickets that you book on the BookMyShow mobile app using your HSBC Credit Card.
- Book 2 movie tickets and get 1 of them free on the BookMyShow mobile app using your HSBC Credit Card.
- The maximum price of the free ticket is INR 200. If the amount exceeds the maximum price of the free ticket, the difference shall be payable by the cardholder using the HSBC Credit Card that was used to avail of the offer.
- The tickets can be purchased under the offer on any day of the week for Saturday shows only.
- Each cardholder can avail of the offer only once per calendar month.
This offer is valid till 31 August 2019.
How To Avail Offer On The BookMyShow Mobile App
- Select the movie, cinema and the show time
- Proceed to select seats and mention your personal details
- On the payment page, go to “Unlock Offers or Apply Promocodes”
- Click on “Credit Card” and you will be routed to the Offers screen.
- Select the “HSBC Saturday offer : BOGO on Mobile App” in the other offers section on the Offers screen.
- Enter your 16 digit HSBC Credit Card number in the box and click on Apply.
- Congratulations! You would have successfully availed your offer.
- To make the remaining payment, proceed to the secure payment page, enter your 16 digit Credit Card number in the box, expiry, CVV card details and name on the card.
- Once the payment has been made to the merchant, you will receive an SMS and email on the booking. Please carry either the SMS or the email print to the cinema to get your movie tickets.
Offer working scenario
- Customer books 2 tickets using his HSBC Credit card and applies the HSBC Offer – BOGO on Mobile App, The cost of one ticket will be discounted from his transaction amount. He cannot avail the offer again in the same month using the same HSBC card.
- Cardholder buys 4 tickets worth ₹200 each, and his total ticket amount will be ₹800. If he avails the HSBC BOGO offer on Mobile App, the cost of one ticket will be discounted i.e. now the Cardholder’s transaction amount will be ₹600. The Cardholder will additionally have to pay the convenience fee charged by BookMyShow, per transaction.
- The Customer books two tickets on Friday for movie show on Sunday and tries to avail the HSBC BOGO offer on Mobile App, he would receive an error, The tickets under the offer can be purchased on any day of the week, for the shows on Saturday only.
Do not have a Visa Platinum Credit Card?
Nil Joining & Annual Fees | Upto Rs 2500 Cashback | Rs 2000 Cleartrip Voucher
You can explore other credit card options and find the one that best suits your needs
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is brought to you by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (‘HSBC’) and any participation in the said offer is voluntary.
- The offer is applicable to Resident HSBC Credit Cardholders. This offer is not applicable to Corporate Cardholders.
- This offer is valid till 31 August 2019 (‘Offer Period’).
- To avail of the "HSBC's Saturday offer", Cardholders need to select "HSBC's Saturday offer : BOGO on Mobile App" in the "Credit/Debit" section under the "Avail Offers" section on the BookMyShow Mobile App and get 1 movie ticket free out of 2 movie tickets booked("Offer"). For example: Cardholder buys 4 tickets worth ₹200 each, and his total ticket amount will be ₹800. If he avails the HSBC BOGO offer on Mobile App, the cost of one ticket will be discounted i.e. now the Cardholder’s transaction amount will be ₹600. The Cardholder will additionally have to pay the convenience fee charged by BookMyShow, per transaction.
- The tickets under the offer can be purchased on any day of the week, for the shows on Saturday only.
- The existing purchase process on BookMyShow mobile application will remain unchanged until the stage where the eligible Credit Card number is to be provided. After this stage, the BookMyShow Mobile Application will recognize the eligible Card, reduce the bill amount and inform the transacting Cardholders accordingly.
- Cardholders will have to pay Internet Handling Fee separately as levied by Bookmyshow on each ticket.
- The free ticket price is capped at ₹200. In case the price of ticket is more than ₹200, the difference amount shall be paid by the card holder using his HSBC Bank Credit Card which is being used to avail the offer.
- HSBC Credit cards held by the same customer will be eligible for the Offer separately on each card. Add-On credit cards will also have separate Offer eligibility.
- Tickets once purchased on the BookMyShow mobile application cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-encashable.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer on BookMyShow mobile application during the offer period.
- BookMyShow reserves the sole right to decide on whether a purchase transaction meets the eligibility criteria as listed above. All decisions in respect of the offer will be at the sole discretion of HSBC and BookMyShow and the same will be final, binding and non-contestable.
- HSBC and BookMyShow reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time by providing appropriate notice. The offer may/may not be extended as mutually agreed by HSBC and BookMyShow.
- HSBC does not make any warranties or representation about the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services offered under this offer. Any dispute regarding these must be addressed in writing, by the customer directly to BookMyShow.
- HSBC will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, as a result of participating in the offer.
- The usage of credit card is governed by the applicable terms and conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for the same.
- The offer is subject to force majeure events.
- Tax liability, if any will be borne by the Cardholder.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only. The existence of a dispute, if any, will not constitute any claim against HSBC.
- By participating in this offer, the Cardholders will be deemed to have accepted all the aforementioned terms and conditions in totality.