Unrivalled money transfer service with the HSBC India app
Free[@gmt-free-fees] money transfers to other HSBC accounts abroad
- Fast convenient payments to friends, family or your own accounts across the world[@fema-disclaimer]
- HSBC is present in 20+ international markets
No fee on transfers[@gmt-no-transfer-charges] to non-HSBC banks.
Even if the recipient isn't an HSBC customer you can still benefit from fast, free transfers.
- Send money to non-HSBC accounts in over 200 countries and regions
- Send money in 20 different currencies
View real-time foreign exchange rates[@gmt-real-time-fx-rates] before sending your transfer[@gmt-view-fx-before-sending]
- Calculate exactly the currency conversion before you transfer
- Take advantage of favourable exchange rates as they happen
- Available 24/7, even on bank holidays
International banking made easy
- Safely store and manage international recipients' details
- Add new recipients around the world in just a few taps
- Transfer summary includes estimated arrival time, amount, fee and applicable taxes
How it works
Make an international payment if you're a resident
Make an international payment if you're a non-resident Indian
The countries/regions and currencies included within Global Money Transfers
You can send money to non-HSBC banks in:
You can send money to other HSBC accounts in:
Currencies you can make transfers in:
Things to know
You can use Global Money Transfers if you:
- are an HSBC customer
- have downloaded the HSBC India app
Daily transfer limits
Fees and charges
Already have the HSBC app?
Don't use the app yet?
Other ways to send money
You might also be interested in
View all your global accounts in one place online and instantly move money between them, fee-free[@global-view-and-global-transfers-terms-and-conditions].
Charges for using your credit card abroad
See what fees you may be charged when using your credit and debit cards overseas.
Global Money Transfer is provided by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC/the Bank) to its Resident Indian and Non-Resident Customers for doing outward remittance through HSBC India Mobile app. The Global Money Transfer Service enables the customers (Customer) of HSBC India a convenient way to transfer money internationally within HSBC and third party through the Bank's Mobile app. The Global Money Transfers supports the following currencies UAE Dirham (AED), Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Czech Koruna (CZK), Danish Krone (DKK), Euro (EUR), Sterling Pound (GBP), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Japanese Yen (JPY), Norwegian Krone (NOK), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Poland Zloty (PLN), Saudi Riyal (SAR), Swedish Krona (SEK), Singapore Dollar (SGD), Thai Baht (THB), Turkish Lira (TRY), Dollar (USD), South African Rand (ZAR).
Global Money Transfer currently only supports outward remittances capability across countries/territories. The customer should refer to the fees and charges pages for details on Global Money Transfer fees and charges. The 'Global Money Transfer' is subject to applicable restrictions under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.