Branch & ATM locations near you
Conveniently located in a range of locations, visit our branch and ATM locator to access a detailed map view to find your nearest HSBC banking facility
Find out more about our ATMs
You do not need to spend time waiting in queues at the branch to perform your transactions. An ATM provides you with most of the personal banking services. The Debit Card1 from HSBC is extremely versatile and simple to use, being valid both in India and overseas. What's more, you can use the HSBC Debit Card at HSBC Group ATMs and ATMs affiliated to the VISA network for cash withdrawal and VISA merchant outlets for purchases. This allows you 24-hour electronic access to upto three HSBC Savings / Current Accounts, wherever and whenever you need the money. Your debit card is internationally valid and combines the benefits of domestic and international usage in one card2.
Features & benefits
You do not need to spend time waiting in queues at the branch to perform your transactions. The HSBC ATM provides you with the option of banking instantly for various transactions, here are some of the ways it will benefit you:
By banking at the ATM, you save on time spent traveling to the branch or waiting for a teller.
At the ATM, you don't need to worry about reaching before closing time and banking on holidays.
When you bank at the ATM, you can make the most of its secure features like daily transaction limits and ATM receipts that help you keep track of your monies.
You don't need to rush to the bank next time you need some cash. Cash up to your daily transaction limit can be withdrawn in a few minutes from the nearest HSBC or any VISA network/Cash Net/NFS ATM.
How to operate an ATM
- Insert your card in the relevant slot.
- Input PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Choose the withdrawal option on the main screen
- Enter the amount
- If the amount shown on the screen is correct then, Press 'Correct'
- Collect your card
- Collect your money and withdrawal slip
Other ATM Facilities
- Transfer funds between accounts within HSBC: The funds transfer facility allows you, to transfer funds instantly between accounts. Funds can be transferred to your own accounts, your credit card account or any third party account held with HSBC India.
- Account balance enquiry (also possible at non-HSBC VISA ATMs): You can check your account balance at any banks VISA ATM.
- Mini Statement: Through ATM you can get details of 5 recent transactions carried out in your account.
- Deposit cash/cheques: You don't need to visit the branch the next time you need to deposit cash/cheques.
- Request for new chequebook: You can place a request for a new cheque book through the ATM absolutely anytime instead of going to the branch.
- Pay your HSBC credit card and Utility bills: You can deposit your HSBC credit card bill payments at the ATM near you. If you have registered for utility bill payments through our Call Centre or HSBC's Personal Internet Banking, payments can be made through an HSBC ATM.
All HSBC ATMs are Talking ATM with braille keypads, which can be used by visually challenged customers.
Visit our contact page to speak to us over the phone, email or online enquiry
Terms & conditions
1Resident/Non-Resident Individuals (excluding minors) holding SmartMoney/Savings/Current Accounts with HSBC India, either held singly or jointly on a 'either or survivor' basis, may apply for a debit card.
2All cash withdrawals overseas must be strictly in accordance with the Exchange Control Regulations of the Reserve Bank of India. The aggregate expenses (i.e. through cash/traveller's cheques/your bank accounts) should not exceed the limit set by RBI, as prevailing from time to time.