Why choose the HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card?
26 complimentary airport Lounge visits
Air miles conversion on InterMiles,British Airways and Singapore Airlines
Best-in-class foreign markup fees of 1.99%
5 complimentary golf games in a year
Fuel surcharge waiver
Online fraud protection and lost card liability
Fees and charges:
- Zero joining fees
- Zero annual fees
Epicure membership on spending INR10,000 (worth INR25,000)
Additional one free night-stay at select Taj hotels on spending INR50,000
To be eligible for an HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card, you are required to maintain an HSBC Premier relationship in India. Please refer to the 'Eligibility' section below for details.
Discover the features of the Premier Mastercard
As a Premier credit cardholder, you can take advantage of our exclusive collection of travel experiences, all covered by robust travel insurance. From airport lounge access to worldwide assistance, your HSBC Premier Credit Card is your perfect companion for luxury travel.
The HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card offers one of the finest Reward Programmes that offers 2 Reward Points for every INR100 spent on the card.
Each time you spend on your card, you will earn rewards that offer you even more ways to indulge in a broader world of opportunities with shopping, dining, entertainment and airline miles.
Click here to access the online credit card rewards catalogue. Please note, you need to have an Internet Banking ID and Password to be able to redeem your points online.
View latest rewards
HSBC brings to you a unique programme of special offers and privileges. The programme provides access to a variety of golf, travel, dining, shopping and entertainment offers around the world when paying for them with your HSBC Premier MasterCard credit card.
Who can apply?
To apply for HSBC Premier, check that you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance1 (TRB) of INR4,000,000 (Rupees forty lakh only); or
- Have a mortgage2 relationship with disbursal of INR11,500,000 (Rupees one crore fifteen lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; or
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP)3 in India with a net monthly salary credit of INR300,000 (Rupees three lakh only) or more into the account
Global Premier benefits:
- When you are meeting the above eligibility criteria in India, you are entitled to Global Premier status in other countries where we offer Premier subject to terms and conditions in the local market7
- If you are maintaining HSBC Premier eligibility in another country, you're already eligible to join Premier in India8 - Simply speak to our Premier team for further help
Complete eligibility criteria
Join HSBC Premier today
Premier privileges and offers
Lifestyle and entertainment
A variety of golf, dining, shopping and entertainment offers around the world.
Complimentary airport lounge access, airport pickup service and exclusive offers from our partners.
Discover more from Premier
Premier is a truly global account. Access and manage your account from anywhere with.