Access money when you need it, where you need it.
Enjoy access to your money wherever you go. With our convenient Global Transfer1 service, you can instantly move money between all your HSBC Premier accounts across the world2. Alternatively, transfer funds from your HSBC NRE account within just two working days3.
- Log on to HSBC Internet Banking using your username and password or security code
- Under the "Account services" tab, click on "View your linked countries/territories"
- Select the country/territory you want to link from the drop down and then click on "Link a country/territory"
- Accept the Global View terms and conditions and click on click on "Continue"
- You will be redirected to the selected country/territory's Internet banking page for authentication
- Log on to selected country/territory's Internet Banking using username and password or security code for the selected country
- Accept the Global View terms and conditions of the selected country
Setting up Global View
Make your first transfer
Setting up recurring transfer
Who can apply?
To apply for HSBC Premier, check that you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance1 (TRB) of INR4,000,000 (rupees forty lakh only); or
- Have a mortgage2 relationship with disbursal of INR11,500,000 (rupees one crore fifteen lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; or
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP)3 in India with a net monthly salary credit of INR300,000 (rupees three lakh only) or more into the account; or
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country/region, you're already eligible to join Premier in India - Simply speak to our Premier team for further help.