Access money when you need it, where you need it.
Enjoy access to your money wherever you go. With our convenient Global Transfer1 service, you can instantly move money between all your HSBC Premier accounts across the world2. Alternatively, transfer funds from your HSBC NRE account within just two working days3.
How to make a Global Transfer.
- Log on to HSBC Internet banking Premier Online Banking using your User ID and Password
- Click on the 'Global View link' and the ‘Global Transfer’ tab
- Select 'From' and 'To' countries for your transfer
- Select the account and outgoing sum you wish to transfer
- Preview any applicable foreign exchange rates
- Choose to make future dated or recurring transfers
- Select your 'Purpose of remittance' for your transfer
- Use your security device and enter the 6-digit security code
- Submit and complete your transaction
Who can apply?
To apply for HSBC Premier, check that you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance1 (TRB) of INR4,000,000 (rupees forty lakh only); or
- Have a mortgage2 relationship with disbursal of INR11,500,000 (rupees one crore fifteen lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; or
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP)3 in India with a net monthly salary credit of INR300,000 (rupees three lakh only) or more into the account; or
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country, you're already eligible to join Premier in India - Simply speak to our Premier team for further help.
Complete eligibility criteria
Join HSBC Premier today
Terms & Conditions
1Global View and Global Transfer service is available in select countries and is subject to local regulations. In India, these services are subject to applicable restrictions under the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999. You can only make outward transfers from NRE accounts when using HSBC Premier Internet Banking in India. Global View and Global Transfers terms and conditions (PDF, 129 KB).
2All foreign currency transactions through HSBC India are subject to applicable taxes.
3'Working days' refers to days that are bank working days in both countries involved in the transfer.
More information on HSBC India Premier service charges, fees and terms and conditions (PDF, 445 KB)