Why choose HSBC Cashback Credit Card
In a world full of difficult choices, at least the Cashback is easy. Enabled with VISA Paywave technology that allows contactless payments on your card, your globally accepted HSBC Cashback Card gives you unlimited cashback on all transactions.
Unlimited cashback on all your transactions
Get 1.5% cashback on all online spends (excluding transfer of funds to online wallet) and 1% on all other spends
Zero joining fees
Annual membership fees INR750 will be reversed if your total annual spend exceeds INR100,000
Cashback Credit Card Introductory Offers
- Amazon vouchers (worth INR1,000)
- Big Basket voucher (worth INR250)
- Myntra vouchers INR300 x 5 (worth INR1,500)
- Ajio vouchers INR600 x 5 (worth INR3,000)
3 complimentary airport lounge access at domestic & international lounges or 3 meal-vouchers*
*For the use at airport restaurants in India
50% discount (up to INR100) on first transaction on Google Pay
Introductory offers are valid on HSBC Cashback Credit Card from 1 January 2022 to 31 March 2022.
- 5% discount on spending INR1,000 or above
- Maximum discount of INR250 per card per month, no restriction on number of transactions
Cashback Credit Card Key Features
- 1.5% cashback on all online spend (excluding transfer of funds to online wallets) and 1% on all other spends. (cashback will be credited back within 45 of the card statement date)
- Zero Joining Fees
- First year Annual Fee waived of for all cards issued between 1 January 2022 till 31 March 2022
- 2-year onwards - INR750 (waived off if the total annual spends is 1 lakh and above)
- Cashback is also available on Instant EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) facility on your card across listed merchants.
- Up to a 15% discount at over 1,000 restaurants across major cities. See the list of participating vendors at www.simplyindulge.in.
- Convenient EMI options that allow you to pay your credit card dues in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) such as Balance Transfer on EMI, Cash-on-EMI, Loan-on-Phone etc.
- This card is enabled with VISA Paywave technology that allows contactless payments on your credit card.
Zero liability for lost cards
If you lose your HSBC Cashback Credit Card, you'll bear no liability for transactions made on the card after reporting and registering the loss with us. You're also covered for any misuse of your HSBC Cashback Credit Card for up to 24 hours before reporting and registering the loss, up to a limit of INR300,000.
Emergency card replacement
If you lose your HSBC Cashback Credit Card, you can call Visa Global Assistance Services or HSBC Helpline numbers to have your card cancelled and an emergency card issued anywhere in the world in just 3 days. You could also choose to retrieve emergency cash at over 22,000 of our outlets globally.
All insurance benefits listed above are provided directly to credit cardholders by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, whose terms, conditions and decisions, for which the Bank is not liable, will apply. Claims for settlements should be sent directly to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. All insurance benefits on the credit card are available for valid primary cardholders only.
The HSBC Cashback Credit Card provides regular card benefits like cash advance, additional credit cards, global access and access through Phone Banking. It also can be used for your online transactions - perfect for online shopping and entertainment.Refer to the Credit Card Services Guide (PDF, 750 KB) for full details, as well as the corresponding terms and conditions.
Is HSBC Cashback Credit Card the one for you?
From paying bills to buying plane tickets, ordering food online to walking out of your favourite restaurant, get the most out of every transaction with the HSBC Cashback Credit Card.
4 ways to upgrade your lifestyle with HSBC Cashback Credit Card
Online much? Whether you're paying bills, booking trips or calling a taxi, reach for the HSBC Cashback Credit Card. Get instant cashback each time you use it, so you can save your money for the fun things in life.