Here's why you should choose the HSBC Cashback Credit Card
In a world full of difficult choices, at least the Cashback is easy. Enabled with VISA Paywave technology that allows contactless payments on your card, your globally accepted HSBC Cashback Card gives you unlimited cashback on all transactions.
Unlimited cashback on all your transactions
Get 1.5% cashback on all online spends (excluding transfer of funds to online wallet) and 1% on all other spends
Zero joining fees
Annual membership fees INR750 will be reversed if your total annual spend exceeds INR100,000
The introductory offers are valid on HSBC Cashback Credit Cards from 01 July 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- Get Amazon Voucher worth INR 500 on a single transaction of greater than or equal to INR 500. The first transaction to be done within 30 days of the card being issued.
- 1.5% cashback on all online spend (excluding transfer of funds to online wallets) and 1% on all other spends. (cashback will be credited back within 45 of the card statement date)
- Zero joining fees.
- Annual membership fees is INR750, however it will be reversed if your total annual spend exceeds INR100,000. (The annual fee will be levied at the end of the anniversary year and will be reversed in the subsequent billing cycle on meeting the spend criteria)
- Cashback is also available on Instant EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) facility on your card across listed merchants.
- Up to a 15% discount at over 1,000 restaurants across major cities. See the list of participating vendors at www.simplyindulge.in.
- Convenient EMI options that allow you to pay your credit card dues in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) such as Balance Transfer on EMI, Cash-on-EMI, Loan-on-Phone etc.
- This card is enabled with VISA Paywave technology that allows contactless payments on your credit card.
Additional benefits of the HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- Zero liability for lost cardsIf you lose your HSBC Cashback Credit Card, you'll bear no liability for transactions made on the card after reporting and registering the loss with us. You're also covered for any misuse of your HSBC Cashback Credit Card for up to 24 hours before reporting and registering the loss, up to a limit of INR300,000.
- Emergency card replacementIf you lose your HSBC Cashback Credit Card, you can call Visa Global Assistance Services or HSBC Helpline numbers to have your card cancelled and an emergency card issued anywhere in the world in just 3 days. You could also choose to retrieve emergency cash at over 22,000 of our outlets globally.
- Insurance benefitsAll insurance benefits listed above are provided directly to credit cardholders by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, whose terms, conditions and decisions, for which the Bank is not liable, will apply. Claims for settlements should be sent directly to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. All insurance benefits on the credit card are available for valid primary cardholders only.
- Other benefitsThe HSBC Cashback Credit Card provides regular card benefits like cash advance, additional credit cards, global access and access through Phone Banking. It also can be used for your online transactions - perfect for online shopping and entertainment.Refer to the Credit Card Services Guide (PDF, 750 KB) for full details, as well as the corresponding terms and conditions.
Save more with the HSBC Cashback Credit Card
Is the HSBC Cashback Credit Card the one for you? Let's find out
From paying bills to buying plane tickets, ordering food online to walking out of your favourite restaurant, get the most out of every transaction with the HSBC Cashback Credit Card.
4 ways to upgrade your lifestyle with the HSBC Cashback Credit Card
Online much? Whether you're paying bills, booking trips or calling a taxi, reach for the HSBC Cashback Credit Card. Get instant cashback each time you use it, so you can save your money for the fun things in life.
Documents & Download (Welcome Pack details)
Frequently asked questions
How do I apply for an HSBC credit card?
You may apply for an HSBC credit card online by going to www.hsbc.co.in/credit-cards/ and selecting 'Apply now'.
Alternatively, please call HSBC Phone Banking to arrange for a representative to visit you.
You can also visit your nearest HSBC branch. (Find your nearest branch here.)
How can I check the status of my credit card application?
We'll send timely SMS alerts on your application status to the mobile number provided on your application form. You can also check the status of your application by calling Phone Banking.
How long does it take to receive an HSBC credit card?
Once we've received your completed application form along with all the required documents, your application will be processed within 3 weeks. You'll receive your new credit card within 7 working days, once your application has been approved.
How can I check the status of my credit card once it's been shipped?
Once your credit card has been dispatched, you'll receive the dispatch details through an SMS on the mobile number you've registered with us.
You can track the status of the shipment using the Airway Bill on the courier's website.
BLUE DART - Bluedart.com
DHL - Dhl.com
If you need further assistance, you can call Phone Banking.
Will I be charged a foreign transaction fee if I use my card abroad?
Your cards are valid internationally and there will be no extra charge levied for usage at points of sale however the currency conversion charge will apply. You'll be charged a transaction fee for cash withdrawals at ATMs abroad. Refer to the Tariff Sheet in the Credit Card Services Guide (PDF, 750 KB).
Didn't find the question you were looking for? Check out our credit card FAQs.