Why choose HSBC Cashback Credit Card
In a world full of difficult choices, at least the Cashback is easy. Enabled with VISA Paywave technology that allows contactless payments on your card, your globally accepted HSBC Cashback Card gives you unlimited cashback on all transactions.
10% accelerated cashback on all dining, food delivery and grocery spends (capped up to INR1,000 per billing cycle)
1.5% unlimited cashback on all other spends (exclusions apply)*
4 complimentary domestic lounge visits per year (1 per quarter)
Annual membership fees of INR999 will be reversed if your total annual spend exceeds INR200,000
*Please refer the detailed service guide for complete list of exclusions.
Above changes to apply from 1 September 2023.
Cashback Credit Card Introductory Offers
Introductory offers are valid on HSBC Cashback Credit Card from 16 August 2023 to 31 December 2023
- Make transactions of a minimum of INR 10000 within first 30 days to get Amazon vouchers (worth INR1000).TnC’s apply
5% Discount on Amazon
- 5% discount on spending INR1,000 or above
- Maximum discount of INR250 per card per calendar month, across multiple eligible transactions
- Offer not valid during Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale period
Amazon Bill payment Offer
- Flat INR50 off on post-paid utility payment of INR500
- Offer can be availed 4 times in a calendar month per Card
- Max discount INR200 in a calendar month per Card
- Flat 10% discount up to INR100
- Promo code: HSBC10
- Max discount that can be availed in a month is INR300 across the first 3 eligible transactions in a calendar month
- Flat 10% savings up to INR150 on ordering prescribed medicines.
- Complimentary 3 month PharmEasy plus membership
Cashback Credit Card Key Features
- 10% accelerated cashback on all dining, food delivery and grocery spends (capped upto 1k/billing cycle)
- 1.5% unlimited cashback on all other spends (exclusions apply)*
- 4 complimentary domestic lounges per year(1 per quarter)
- Joining fees of INR999
- Annual membership fees INR999 (to be reversed if your total annual spend exceeds INR200,000)
- Zero liability for lost cardsIf you lose your HSBC Cashback Credit Card, you'll bear no liability for transactions made on the card after reporting and registering the loss with us. You're also covered for any misuse of your HSBC Cashback Credit Card for up to 24 hours before reporting and registering the loss, up to a limit of INR300,000.
- Emergency card replacementIf you lose your HSBC Cashback Credit Card, you can call Visa Global Assistance Services or HSBC Helpline numbers to have your card cancelled and an emergency card issued anywhere in the world in just 3 days. You could also choose to retrieve emergency cash at over 22,000 of our outlets globally.
- Insurance benefitsAll insurance benefits listed above are provided directly to credit cardholders by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, whose terms, conditions and decisions, for which the Bank is not liable, will apply. Claims for settlements should be sent directly to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. All insurance benefits on the credit card are available for valid primary cardholders only.
- Other benefitsThe HSBC Cashback Credit Card provides regular card benefits like cash advance, additional credit cards, global access and access through Phone Banking. It also can be used for your online transactions - perfect for online shopping and entertainment.Refer to the Credit Card Services Guide (PDF, 750 KB) for full details, as well as the corresponding terms and conditions.
Is HSBC Cashback Credit Card the one for you?
From paying bills to buying plane tickets, ordering food online to walking out of your favourite restaurant, get the most out of every transaction with the HSBC Cashback Credit Card.
4 ways to upgrade your lifestyle with HSBC Cashback Credit Card
Online much? Whether you're paying bills, booking trips or calling a taxi, reach for the HSBC Cashback Credit Card. Get instant cashback each time you use it, so you can save your money for the fun things in life.