Get your bank statements online
Register for E-Statements on your bank accounts and credit card and view your statements online. You can create an archive of your E-Statements and access them when you like. You can also store these E-Statements for your records.
Help conserve the environment
When you switch to E-statements you help save paper and conserve the environment.
Features and benefits
- With instant access, view your latest accounts and credit card transactions anytime at your convenience
- No more worries about lost or delayed statements; Stay updated on your card dues and payment dates
- Participate in environmental change; reduce paper consumption when you opt for E-statements
- This service is available to you absolutely FREE
3 easy steps to access your e-statements
Step 1: Log on to HSBC's Internet Banking
Step 2: Set up a one-time request by clicking on the 'Request E-Statements/e-Advice' option in the Main Menu.
Step 3: We will send you a secure mail informing you when your E-Statement is ready.
Register for E-Statements
Not registered for online banking yet?
Register for Online Banking
E-Statement important notes
- The Accountholder is deemed to have received each statement of account for the preceding month on the date of the e-mailer. If the Accountholder fails to notify HSBC India of non-receipt of the same within 30 (thirty) days, the statement of account and all entries therein, will be conclusive evidence of the correctness of the contents and binding upon the Accountholder and/or any person claiming under or through such Accountholder without the requirement for any further proof and HSBC India will be released from all liability for any transaction (including all charges, damages and losses of any kind whatsoever, taxes, levies, fines, fees or penalties suffered and/or incurred) occurring up to the date of the most recent statement of account except for transactions the Accountholder gave notice of in accordance with this section.
- Please note that only the latest 12 credit card e-statements and the latest 15 bank account e-statements are held on your HSBC India Personal Internet Banking account. You may download these statements on to your computer if you want to store them for a longer period.
- For local cheques etc. passed to credit and accepted for collection, funds are not available until cleared.
- Information included is for reference only. In particular, transactions performed or instructions received on or about the statement date may not have been taken into account. Where a product or service is not provided by the Bank, customers should check with the product/service provider before relying on any information supplied. Where market prices are quoted, these are indicative only.
- The e-statement will not be generated if no transactions are effected during the stipulated period of the statement cycle.
- Information included is for reference only. In particular, transactions performed or instructions received related to Demat Account and HSBC Credit Cards on or about the statement printing date may not be reported on the statement of your account. Where a product or service is not provided by HSBC India, customers should check with the product/service provider before relying on any information supplied and the balance is indicative only.
- Free passbook facility is available w.e.f. August 01, 2007. Passbooks can be requested from the nearest branch and can be updated personally with transactions up to three preceding months. For further details logon to www.hsbc.co.in.
- You can also obtain information on the following on our website
- Account rules
- Service charges
- Latest interest rates
- The 'Code of Bank's Commitment to Customers' was released by the Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI) in July 2006. HSBC India is a member of the BCSBI. To obtain your copy of the Code, please visit www.hsbc.co.in or one of our branches.
Records of transactions made prior to three months will be posted on request and charged as per existing tariff.
Visit our contact page to speak to us over the phone, email or online enquiry.
Terms and conditions
Please note that only the latest 12 credit card e-statements and the latest 15 bank account e-statements are held on your HSBC India Personal Internet Banking account. You may download these statements on to your computer if you want to store them for a longer period.