Why choose the Visa Platinum Credit Card?
The HSBC Visa Platinum Card offers you unsurpassed offers and rewards, with instant recognition and exclusive privileges. Take the first step towards a world of incredible experiences.
Nil joining and annual fees
Introductory benefits of up to INR4,250
Air Miles conversion on JetPrivilege and Singapore Airlines
Get INR2,000 Cleartrip voucher and INR250 Swiggy voucher on your first transaction.
Get 10% cashback (up to INR2,000) for making a minimum of 9 transactions totaling INR10,000 or more in the first 90 days of card issuance.
BookMyShow voucher worth INR500 on spending over INR50,000 in a calendar month (maximum INR3,000 per cardholder per year).
Rewards and discounts
- 2 Reward points for every INR150 spent.
- 5X Rewards on subsequent purchases made after spending over INR400,000 in an anniversary year up to a maximum INR15,000 accelerated reward points.
- BookMyShow voucher worth INR500 on spending over INR50,000 in a calendar month (maximum INR3,000 per cardholder per year).
- Up to 15% off dining at over 1,000 restaurants across major cities. See the list at www.simplyindulge.in, the one-stop destination for all of HSBC's dining offers.
- Fuel surcharge waiver at any fuel pump across India for transactions between INR400 and INR4,000 (maximum INR250 per calendar month).
- Zero-liability for lost cardsIn case your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is lost, you will have no liability for transactions made after reporting and registering the loss of the card to HSBC. You are also covered for misuse of your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card up to 24 hours before reporting and registering, for up to INR300,000.
- Emergency card replacementIf you lose your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, you can call Visa Global Assistance Services or HSBC Helpline numbers and have your card cancelled and an emergency card issued anywhere in the world in 3 days. You can also opt to receive emergency cash at over 22,000 outlets globally.
- Insurance benefitsAll insurance benefits listed above are provided directly to credit cardholders by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, whose terms, conditions and decisions, for which the Bank is not liable, will apply. Claims for settlement to be sent directly to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. All insurance benefits on the credit card are available for valid primary cardholders only.
- Other benefitsRegular card benefits like cash advance, additional credit cards, global access, online convenience, 24x7 customer access through Phone Banking. Refer to the Credit Card Services Guide for complete details and terms and conditions.