Why choose the Visa Platinum Credit Card?
The HSBC Visa Platinum Card offers you unsurpassed offers and rewards, with instant recognition and exclusive privileges. Take the first step towards a world of incredible experiences.
Nil joining and annual fees
Introductory benefits of up to INR4,250
Air Miles conversion on JetPrivilege and Singapore Airlines
The introductory offers are valid on HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Cards from 01 January 2020 to 31 March 2020.
Get 2 Airport Lounge Access to Domestic and International lounges or 2 Meal vouchers of INR400 each for use at Airport restaurants & INR250 Swiggy voucher within 60 days of completing first transaction on the HSBC Credit Card. The first transaction should be executed by 05 May 2020.
Get 10% cashback (up to INR2,000) for making a minimum of 9 transactions totaling INR10,000 or more in the first 90 days of card issuance.
BookMyShow voucher worth INR500 on spending over INR50,000 in a calendar month (maximum INR3,000 per cardholder per year).
Rewards and discounts
- 2 Reward points for every INR150 spent.
- 5X Rewards on subsequent purchases made after spending over INR400,000 in an anniversary year up to a maximum INR15,000 accelerated reward points.
- BookMyShow voucher worth INR500 on spending over INR50,000 in a calendar month (maximum INR3,000 per cardholder per year).
- Up to 15% off dining at over 1,000 restaurants across major cities. See the list at www.simplyindulge.in, the one-stop destination for all of HSBC's dining offers.
- Fuel surcharge waiver at any fuel pump across India for transactions between INR400 and INR4,000 (maximum INR250 per calendar month).
- Zero-liability for lost cardsIn case your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is lost, you will have no liability for transactions made after reporting and registering the loss of the card to HSBC. You are also covered for misuse of your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card up to 24 hours before reporting and registering, for up to INR300,000.
- Emergency card replacementIf you lose your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, you can call Visa Global Assistance Services or HSBC Helpline numbers and have your card cancelled and an emergency card issued anywhere in the world in 3 days. You can also opt to receive emergency cash at over 22,000 outlets globally.
- Insurance benefitsAll insurance benefits listed above are provided directly to credit cardholders by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, whose terms, conditions and decisions, for which the Bank is not liable, will apply. Claims for settlement to be sent directly to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. All insurance benefits on the credit card are available for valid primary cardholders only.
- Other benefitsRegular card benefits like cash advance, additional credit cards, global access, online convenience, 24x7 customer access through Phone Banking. Refer to the Credit Card Services Guide for complete details and terms and conditions.
Apply for an HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card today
Documents and download (Welcome Pack details)
Frequently asked questions
New to Bank Credit Card Application- communication Terms and conditionsPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
- This BookMyShow e-Gift voucher offer is provided by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC) to Resident Indian customers (hereinafter referred to as "credit card applicant") who have participated in the offer. Each qualifying credit card applicant is entitled to a BookMyShow e-Gift voucher of INR250 (Offer).
- The offer this valid for successful credit card online applications made during the period 03 June 2019 to 31 January 2020 (Offer Period).
- This is a limited period Offer and HSBC in its sole discretion reserves the right to alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time by providing appropriate intimation.
- The e-Gift voucher (WinPin code) will be sent to your email ID and by way of SMS to your mobile number provided in the online credit card application, within 45 days of end of the offer i.e. 16 March 2020.
- HSBC India does not make any warranties or representation about the quality, merchantability or suitability of the services offered under this offer. Any dispute regarding these must be addressed in writing, by the customer directly to BookMyShow.
- All decisions in respect of the offer shall be at the sole discretion of HSBC and the same shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- HSBC will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered as a result of participating in the Offer.
- The offer is subject to force majeure events.
- Tax liability, if any, will be borne by the credit card applicant.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of the above offer or otherwise relating here to shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Mumbai only.
- By participating in this Offer, the credit card applicant shall be deemed to have accepted all the aforementioned terms and conditions in totality.