Why choose a Visa Platinum Credit Card?
NIL Joining and Annual Fees
10% Cashback up to ₹2500 in the first 90 days of issuance
3X Rewards on Dining, Hotels and Telecom for first 12 months
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Discounts on Movies, Flights, Restaurants and more
Air Miles Conversion on Jet Airways and Singapore Airlines
Fees and charges:
- Nil joining fees
- Nil annual fees
Ways to open:
Online, Branch, Phone
Features & Benefits
- Get ₹2000 Cleartrip voucher on first transaction
- Get 10% cashback (up to ₹2500) for making a minimum of 9 transactions totaling to ₹10,000 or more in the first 90 days of card issuance.
- 3X Rewards on all spends at dining, hotels and telecom categories for the first 12 calendar months from the date of card issuance
Rewards & Discounts
- 2 Reward points for every ₹150 spent
- 5 Times (5X) Rewards on subsequent purchases made after crossing spend amount of ₹400,000 in a year up to a maximum of ₹1,000,000 in a year.
- Entertainment ticket voucher worth ₹500 on spending over ₹50,000 in a calendar month. Maximum of ₹3000 per cardholder in a year
- Pleasant dining experiences with up to 15% off at over 1000 restaurants in major cities. Check them out at www.simplyindulge.in, the one-stop destination for all dining offers brought to you by HSBC
- Fuel Surcharge waiver at any fuel pump across India for transactions between ₹400 & ₹4000 subject to a maximum amount of ₹250 per calendar month
- The HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Cardholder has nil lost credit card liability after reporting and registering the loss of the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card to HSBC. The credit cardholder is also covered for misuse of his/her HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card upto 24 hours before reporting and registering, for upto ₹300,000.
- All insurance benefits listed above are provided directly to credit cardholders by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, whose terms, conditions and decisions, for which the Bank is not liable, will apply. Claims for settlement to be sent directly to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. All insurance benefits on the credit card are available to valid primary cardholders only.
- Regular cards benefits like cash advance, additional credit cards, global access, online convenience, 24x7 customer access through PhoneBanking. Kindly refer to the Credit Card Services Guide for complete details and terms and conditions.
- Emergency Card Replacement:
If you lose your HSBC VISA Platinum credit card while traveling abroad, you can call Visa Global Assistance Services or HSBC Helpline numbers and have your card cancelled and an emergency card issued worldwide in 3 days. You can also opt to receive emergency cash at over 22,000 outlets globally.
Apply for a HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
Want to talk?
Call or email us today, or SMS: NEW CARD to 575750
Submit an application form online today
Documents & Download (Welcome Pack details)
You might also consider
Special money saving features and time saving services
Designed to suit your needs and ensure a privileged lifestyle
Enjoy a host of offers ranging from travel privileges to dining, shopping and more
Other Terms & Conditions
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC). Incorporated in Hong Kong SAR with limited liability.
Issuance of credit card is at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India and is subject to terms and conditions and external and internal checks/verification. The above features and benefits are subject to terms and conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for details.