The HSBC Visa Platinum Card offers you unsurpassed offers and rewards, with instant recognition and exclusive privileges. Take the first step towards a world of incredible experiences.
NIL Joining & Annual Fees
Introductory benefits of up to ₹4,250
Air Miles conversion on Jet Airways and Singapore Airlines
Get ₹2000 Cleartrip voucher and ₹250 Swiggy voucher on your first transaction.
Get 10% cashback (up to ₹2,000) for making a minimum of 9 transactions totaling ₹10,000 or more in the first 90 days of card issuance
BookMyShow voucher worth ₹500 on spending over ₹50,000 in a calendar month (maximum ₹3,000 per cardholder per year)
Rewards & discounts
- 2 Reward points for every ₹150 spent
- 5X Rewards on subsequent purchases made after crossing spend amount of INR400,000 in an anniversary year up to a maximum 15000 accelerated reward points.
- BookMyShow voucher worth ₹500 on spending over ₹50,000 in a calendar month (maximum ₹3,000 per cardholder per year
- Up to 15% off dining at over 1,000 restaurants across major cities. See the list at www.simplyindulge.in, the one-stop destination for all of HSBC's dining offers
- Fuel surcharge waiver at any fuel pump across India for transactions between ₹400 and ₹4,000 (maximum ₹250 per calendar month)
- Zero-liability for lost cardsIn case your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is lost , you will have no liability for transactions made after reporting and registering the loss of the card to HSBC. You are also covered for misuse of your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card up to 24 hours before reporting and registering, for up to ₹3,00,000.
- Emergency Card ReplacementIf you lose your HSBC VISA Platinum credit card, you can call Visa Global Assistance Services or HSBC Helpline numbers and have your card cancelled and an emergency card issued anywhere in the world in 3 days. You can also opt to receive emergency cash at over 22,000 outlets globally.
- Insurance benefitsAll insurance benefits listed above are provided directly to credit cardholders by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, whose terms, conditions and decisions, for which the Bank is not liable, will apply. Claims for settlement to be sent directly to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. All insurance benefits on the credit card are available for valid primary cardholders only.
- Other benefitsRegular card benefits like cash advance, additional credit cards, global access, online convenience, 24x7 customer access through Phone Banking. Refer to the Credit Card Services Guide for complete details and terms and conditions.
Apply for an HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card today
Documents & Download (Welcome Pack details)
Frequently asked questions
How do I apply for an HSBC credit card?
- You can apply for an HSBC credit card online by going to www.hsbc.co.in/credit-cards/ and selecting 'Apply now'.
- Or you can call our HSBC Phone Banking to arrange for a representative to visit you.
- Or you can visit any HSBC branch in India. (Find your nearest branch here.)
How can I check my credit card application status?
We'll send timely SMS alerts on your application status to the mobile number you entered on your application form. You can also check the status of your application by calling our Phone Banking number in your city.
How long does it take to receive an HSBC credit card?
Once we have received your completed application form complete along with all the required documents, your application will be processed within two weeks. You will receive your new credit card in 7 working days, once your application is approved. The Bank will send you timely alerts on the credit card application status by way of an SMS on the mobile number stated on your application form.
How can I check the status of my credit card consignment?
Once your credit card is dispatched, you will receive the dispatch details by way of an SMS on your mobile number registered with us.
You can track the status of the shipment using the Airway Bill on the courier’s website.
BLUE DART - Bluedart.com
DHL - Dhl.com
If you need any further assistance, please call our PhoneBanking number.
Will I be charged a foreign transaction fee if I use my credit card overseas?
Your cards are valid internationally and there will be no extra charge levied for usage at points of sale however the currency conversion charge will apply. You'll be charged a transaction fee for cash withdrawals at ATMs abroad. Refer to the Tariff Sheet in the Service Guide.
Did not find the question you were looking for? Check out all our Credit Card FAQs.
You might also consider
Special money saving features and time saving services
Designed to suit your needs and ensure a privileged lifestyle
Enjoy a host of offers ranging from travel privileges to dining, shopping and more