Get guidance as you prepare for, shortlist and apply to universities
- Enjoy 10% off all consulting and tutoring services
- Receive a complimentary CRIMSON resource package which includes ebooks on a host of university application topics, white papers for essay development, extra-curricular and leadership experience
- Get complimentary university consultation to strengthen your child's profile
- Get free access to College Admissions Calculator, exclusive videos and other diagnostic tests
- Get invitations to webinars or face-to-face seminars on overseas education
Avanse Financial Services1
- Avail of education loans to cover your course fee, the cost of books, housing, travel and even your college laptop.
- Quick sanctions within 72 hours with loan tenure of up to 15 years.
- Complimentary assistance in writing 3 Statement of Purpose. Charges apply for every additional SOP.
- 20% discount on charges for assistance on visa application
- 5% discount on charges for online unlimited training & practice sessions, mock tests.
- 10% discount on charges for accommodation assistance
- Create a profile based on your preferences for your higher education on the SelectRight Platform curated by GradRight for shortlisting courses and universities
- Attend university curated webinars and engage with the universities directly
- Avail 10% discount as an HSBC customer to connect with a mentor based on your choices of university and the programme you want to study.
Start banking with us
Open NRE/NRO account and initiate overseas account opening in India via the International Banking Center
Prepare for opening bank accounts abroad before you leave. Our team will provide you with assistance for opening overseas bank account before leaving India through the International Banking Centre.
Exciting offers to make your transition easy
Make the most of exciting international offers across dining, shopping, travel and more on your HSBC credit card.
1 As an HSBC customer whilst there are certain discounts offered by HSBC for availing these services, the services are being offered by Partners and will be subject to their terms and conditions . Prior to availing these services, you should read, understand and accept the said terms and conditions and proceed only if you agree to abide by the same.
HSBC India does not make any warranties or representation about the quality, merchantability or suitability of the services offered by the service provider. As part of or as prerequisite for availing these services, you may be required to share your personal details and other details with the Partner. Any disclosure of information made by you towards availing of these services is at your sole discretion and HSBC India shall not be responsible for the same.
The Partner may use the personal information shared by you for any other purpose (including marketing) and HSBC India shall not be held liable for such usage. All disputes with regard to the availing of these services should be directed by you to the partner.