Now your family can join Premier too
Nurture your child's financial growth well into adulthood with Premier NextGen.
Designed to help you stay disciplined in saving for your child's future, it also teaches your child how to save and manage their spends. They'll be able to watch their money grow, and gain more financial independence as they mature.
- Joint Savings Account with your children under 18 years of age
- An independent Premier Savings Account for your children above 18 years of age
- Goal planning for your children's future
- Global Premier status for your children wherever they go
- Empower your child to spend responsibly while enjoying Premier privileges and offers with HSBC Premier cards, and digital payment
- Overseas education proposition
Who can apply?
To apply for HSBC Premier, check that you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance1 (TRB) of INR4,000,000 (Rupees forty lakh only); or
- Have a mortgage2 relationship with disbursal of INR11,500,000 (Rupees one crore fifteen lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; or
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP)3 in India with a net monthly salary credit of INR300,000 (Rupees three lakh only) or more into the account
Global Premier benefits:
- When you are meeting the above eligibility criteria in India, you are entitled to Global Premier status in other countries where we offer Premier subject to terms and conditions in the local market7
- If you are maintaining HSBC Premier eligibility in another country, you're already eligible to join Premier in India8 - Simply speak to our Premier team for further help
Complete eligibility criteria
Join HSBC Premier today
Discover more from Premier
Premier is a truly global account. Access and manage your account from anywhere
Overseas education support
An international education can help broaden horizons. Make the most of studying abroad with HSBC.