Everyday banking made easier
With HSBC Personal Banking, you can manage your day to day banking and grow your wealth with tools and services designed to make your life easier.
Get everything done with a touch, tap or swipe, from checking your balance to managing your credit card payments.
Use your contactless debit or credit card to make fast, secure and easy payments on the go.
Make instant transfers with your personal internet banking and mobile banking accounts.
Got a question? Need assistance? Get in touch with our representatives through live chat, phone banking and much more.
Banking on the go
Get a complete control over your bank and credit card accounts online and on your phone with HSBC's internet and mobile banking services.
- Digital Secure Key offers an extra layer of authentication for secure transactions
- Video Customer Identification Process (V-CIP) means you can complete your KYC from the comfort of your home
- Bill Payment service for convenient and flexible online bill payments
- HSBC e-NACH services for paperless standing instructions with specific amount, times and dates
A step closer to your dreams
Whether you're buying your dream home, planning your children's education or even a family wedding, our loan calculators help you to explore loan options, compare our mortgage products or find ways to save on interest.
- Discover home loans that help you to buy ready properties and select under construction properties approved by HSBC India
- Transfer the balance of your existing loans with special top-ups at attractive rates
- Access loans against property (LAP) to raise funds when you need it the most
- Apply for personal loans at attractive rates with easy documentation and quick processing
- No collateral or guarantor required
Wherever you go, we'll follow you
Planning a big move overseas or returning to India? Our wide range of international banking and financial services are here for you, beyond the borders.
- Open an account in the new country even before you leave India in just a few steps with assistance from our International Banking Centres
- Manage your finances at home and overseas with single-view of all your accounts and move money across borders instantly
- Access your account even when you're not in India, and make easy withdrawals overseas at any HSBC ATMs (currency conversion charges apply)
- Make the most of studying abroad with banking, guidance and extensive assistance from HSBC
Know more about our products
Compare the rates, offers, features and benefits of our range of credit cards.
When expenses arise, like a wedding, furnishing your home, higher education for your children or a family holiday you can turn to Personal Loans from HSBC.
Save more on Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs) or reduce your loan tenure by transferring your Home Loan to HSBC.
Investment options for a range of financial goals.
Things you should know
Get onboard in just few steps
Leave your contact details and we'll get in touch with you with next steps.
Documents & links
You might be interested in
From exclusive privileges to getting the best for your family, our Premier account offers you seamless international connections, so you can thrive wherever life takes you.
Corporate Employee Programme
The Corporate Employee Program (CEP) is a salary account proposition especially designed to provide banking solutions to employees of leading organisations.
Important terms and conditions
For Personal Banking
HSBC Personal banking customers need to fulfil the HSBC Personal Banking AQB criteria, failing which a quarterly Service Charge of 1% of the shortfall of the AQB4 up to a maximum of INR1,200 (plus applicable taxes3) will be levied for the quarters in which the eligibility criteria is not met.
3 Please note that basis Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations and notified GST rates, Central GST and , State/Union Territory GST, and Cess as applicable or Inter-State GST, as applicable, would apply on our fees and charges.
4 The AQB will be calculated based on the following:
- Average quarterly balance held in your HSBC Savings/Current Account(s)
- Average quarterly balance held in your HSBC Fixed Deposits