Elderly Assist Program
Offering additional wellness privileges and lifestyle assistance to the elderly, in addition to the wellness concierge privileges.
- Digital health records offered at a discount, and medical 2nd opinion from leading institutions across the globe
- Cancer Care Virtual and at Home Assistance to help reduce stress and disease management with 20% discount on packages
Virtual Healthline Program
Introducing a wellness concierge offering access to our Holistic Virtual Health Assist platform.
- Complimentary GP teleconsultations with experienced doctors ( one time complimentary & limited period offer)
- Special packages from Diet & Nutrition specialists
- Home quarantine packages at special discounts from experienced partners
Surprise your family members or loved ones on special occasions.
- Send gifts and flowers to your loved ones or business associate across the globe
- 250 plus premium gift items to choose from
Curate an exclusive itinerary for any destination.
- Plan your next vacation and book from 500 plus properties globally
Lifestyle & entertainment
Make use of our global repository of offers.
Learn more at home&Away.
Up to 10% instant discount on select products in Lifestyle, Electronics and Luxury categories
Airport lounge access
Access to over 850 airport lounges in India and overseas with your Premier Mastercard Credit Card.
Fuel surcharge waiver
Save 1% Fuel Surcharge at any pump, any place. Offer valid round the year.
Emergency services & travel insurance
For stolen cards, emergency encashment services and international travel insurance.
More exclusive offers
Around the world offer
From travel offers to medical assistance services and other special discounts offered by our international partners.
Learn more at home&Away.
HSBC Premier rewards programme
Live a rewarding life
When it's time to indulge and unwind, you can earn twice the Premier Rewards Points when you spend at any of our dining and travel partners, and also when you spend overseas.
Who can apply?
To apply for HSBC Premier, check that you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance1 (TRB) of INR4,000,000 (Rupees forty lakh only); or
- Have a mortgage2 relationship with disbursal of INR11,500,000 (Rupees one crore fifteen lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; or
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP)3 in India with a net monthly salary credit of INR300,000 (Rupees three lakh only) or more into the account; or
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country/region, you're already eligible to join Premier in India - Simply speak to our Premier team for further help.