You can make a call to the Premier Emergency Hotline at (1) 314 275 6781 which puts you in touch with a customer service representative, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If your credit card is lost or stolen, a customer service representative will work with you to report your lost/stolen card instantly and arrange the delivery of a replacement card, on the next day or an emergency cash advance pending delivery of the replacement card, virtually anywhere in the world.
Should you lose the card, you can obtain:
- An instant blocking of your lost or stolen card
- A replacement HSBC Premier MasterCard® for use on the next day or an emergency cash advance pending delivery of the replacement card
- Emergency cash advance* at over 245,000 outlets across 200 countries and territories.
International Travel Insurance
HSBC Premier credit cardholders are covered for up to Rs. 1 crore in the event of loss of life in an air accident.
You will be covered for personal insurance which is an air accident policy and travel inconvenience insurance which includes missed connecting flight international cover, cover for loss of checked-in baggage (international) delayed flight cover (international), loss of passport / or travel documents cover, delayed baggage (International) as per the rules of the group insurance policy taken by HSBC India.
Terms and conditions apply
You are able to access the HSBC Premier benefits if you:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of ₹4,000,000 (Rupees Forty Lakh only); OR
- Have a mortgage relationship with disbursal of ₹11,500,000 (Rupees One Crore Fifteen Lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; OR
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP) in India with a net monthly salary credit of ₹300,000 (Rupees Three Lakh only) or more into the account
Please review our complete eligibility criteria before applyingPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Apply for HSBC Premier
Contact us today
View our online contact options and phone banking numbers
We'll contact you
Simply give us your details and we will contact you
Documents & Downloads
Terms & Conditions
Some of the Emergency Services provided under HSBC India Premier Global Services are supplied by MasterCard International, its agents and third party service providers appointed by MasterCard International. Accordingly, the Bank shall not be liable in any way for any actions, claims, loss, damage or liability of whatever nature arising out of any act or omission of MasterCard International or any of its agents or of such third party service providers or generally in relation to HSBC India Premier Global Services. Where such Services are provided to the Customer, the Customer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions upon which the Services provided by MasterCard International under HSBC India Premier Global Services are offered and provided.
The information provided is intended as a general guide for reference. Benefits and features are subject to local country regulatory restrictions and applicable Terms and Conditions. Please refer to the Service Charges, Fees and Terms and Conditions (PDF, 445 KB) for detailed information.
Issuance of credit card is at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC). All features and benefits are subject to the applicable Terms and Conditions.