A dedicated Relationship Manager
Your personal Relationship Manager will put together a picture of your entire financial life. Someone who gets to know the various aspects of your life before matching you with perfectly suited solutions.
- An accredited and experienced HSBC Premier Relationship Manager supported by a team of wealth1 specialists
- Financial planning and advice for investment in mutual funds and insurance to help you fulfil your hopes and dreams
- HSBC's innovative 'Goal Planner' tool for tailored wealth solutions
Our success is measured by how well we meet your needs
We take your personal economy personally. Our Relationship Managers are measured on how well they meet your needs and how happy you are with their service.
- Comprehensive wealth1 solutions to support your needs across education, protection, retirement, managing and growing wealth
- Personal satisfaction as a priority.
- Digital solutions to help you easily access and manage your investments
Always there, wherever and whenever you need us
Your personal economy is always with you. So is HSBC Premier. You can access our support and services anytime from anywhere in the world3
- Premier in India Premier all - an automatic HSBC Premier status in all countries where you bank with HSBC
- International fund transfers2 between your HSBC accounts through Global Transfer4
- International account opening before you arrive at your destination
- Emergency card replacement within 24 hours and emergency cash at any HSBC branch worldwide5
- Online banking, giving you access to all your HSBC accounts globally
You might be interested in
View and manage your HSBC accounts held in different countries conveniently in one place with a single login
We care about building a brighter future for you and your family. That's why we created Premier NextGen
You are able to access the HSBC Premier benefits if you have:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of ₹4,000,000 (Rupees Forty Lakh only); OR
- Have a mortgage relationship with disbursal of ₹11,500,000 (Rupees One Crore Fifteen Lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; OR
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP) in India with a net monthly salary credit of ₹300,000 (Rupees Three Lakh only) or more into the account
Please review our complete eligibility criteria before applyingPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Apply for HSBC Premier Online
Contact us today
View our online contact options and phone banking numbers
We'll contact you
Simply give us your details and we will contact you
Terms & Conditions
1HSBC currently offers investment products from third party entities registered and regulated in India. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read, the Scheme Information Document (SID), Statement of Additional Information (SAI), Offer document, Key Information Memorandum (KIM) and addendums, as applicable, issued from time to time, carefully before investing.
HSBC does not distribute wealth management products to those persons who are either the residents or citizens of United States of America (USA), Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
2This service is available in select countries and is subject to local regulations. In India, these services are subject to applicable restrictions under the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999. Outward transfers from India using HSBC Premier internet banking services are only permissible through NRE accounts.
3The information provided is intended as a general guide for reference and is offered in countries where HSBC Premier is offered. Benefits and features are subject to local country regulatory restrictions and applicable Terms and Conditions. Please refer to Service Charges, Fees and Terms and Conditions for detailed information.
4Global Transfers allows you to transfer money online between your eligible international HSBC accounts in Global View. HSBC Premier customers are not charged a processing fee to use this service.
5Emergency Encashment service is subject to local regulations Terms and Conditions apply A sum up to USD 2000 can be borrowed and further amounts may be made available upon application and assessment by HSBC. Funds will only be provided in countries where HSBC is located and on submission of adequate identification (such as the Passport, HSBC Premier Credit Card or HSBC Premier Debit Card) and subject to available balance in the account. This service can be availed by only family members who are existing HSBC customers.