Protecting you from fraud and financial crime
In today's increasingly connected world, it's more important than ever to ensure your security - especially when it comes to banking. That's why we're introducing HSBC Safeguard: a series of initiatives designed to provide better protection for all of our customers from fraud and financial crime across our global processes and systems.
Information is key to protection
Our systems and processes rely on us having the most up-to-date information about all of our customers. You maybe contacted by HSBC to do one or all of the following:
- Confirm or update your existing personal or business details
- Provide some new information which may include original documents
We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, and we apologise for this, but we will work with you to ensure the process is as simple and straightforward as possible.
Customer Due Deligence
If you have recently received an email from HSBC asking you to fill a short online questionnaire.
Here’s how to update your details:
- You will need the Reference Code contained in the HSBC Safeguard email we sent and the registered mobile number associated with your account*
- Select the button below and enter the Reference Code and registered mobile number. Verification code will be messaged to your registered mobile number
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your personal details
Visit our contact page to speak to us over the phone, email or online enquiry
Terms & Conditions
*If you are unsure of the mobile number associated with your account contact HSBC Phone Banking