Features & Benefits
We understand that different people look at our credit card differently. For you, it could mean going on long drives thanks to fuel surcharge waiver at any pump, any place across India. Get ready to enjoy life.
Experience the freedom and power to fill up the fuel tank anywhere on your HSBC MakeMyTrip Credit Cards , Platinum Credit Cards and Premier Credit Cards - at absolutely no extra cost and without the need to carry a large amount of cash.
- Save 1% fuel surcharge at any pump any place
- Offer valid round the year
Applicable for each fuel purchase between ₹400 and ₹4000 per transaction (inclusive of both amounts and excluding the surcharge amount)
The complimentary feature of Fuel Surcharge Waiver available on HSBC Classic Credit Cards has been withdrawn with effect from 01 June 2009 and on HSBC Gold Credit Cards it has been withdrawn with effect from 01 February 2011. Any surcharge and / or GST if levied on fuel purchases will now be borne by the cardholder.
In case you wish to continue enjoying a waiver on the surcharge on fuel transactions done using your HSBC Classic and Gold Credit Card, you can avail of the same by paying a nominal fee of ₹349 p.a. on your HSBC Classic Credit card and ₹249 p.a on your HSBC Gold credit card. To know more SMS FUEL (Last 4 digits of your HSBC Credit Card number) to 575750 or call our Phone Banking Officers. Conditions apply.
- Platinum Cardholder will not be eligible for the fuel surcharge waiver benefit for the first 90 days of Credit Card issuance
- Surcharge waiver will be restricted to ₹250 per calendar month per Primary credit card for HSBC MakeMyTrip, Gold and Platinum / Advance Platinum credit cards and Rs.100 per calendar month per Primary credit card for Classic credit cards(This restriction will not be applicable for Premier credit cards)
- For transactions eligible for surcharge waiver, Reward points will not be awarded.
- Fuel surcharge debited along with the transaction value will be refunded in the subsequent month.
- GST levied on fuel transactions is beyond HSBC's jurisdiction and cannot be reversed by HSBC.
Do not have a Visa Platinum Credit Card?
Nil Joining & Annual Fees | Upto Rs 2500 Cashback | Rs 2000 Cleartrip Voucher
You can explore other credit card options and find the one that best suits your needs
Fuel Surcharge Waiver Terms and ConditionsPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Terms & Conditions
If approved, your credit card will be dispatched within 3 weeks. Please contact HSBC Phone Banking, after 3 weeks to know the status of your credit card application.
Issuance of credit card is at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India. All features and benefits are subject to Terms and Conditions.