Temporary Cut-off Timings for FX Retail:
- Inward Remittance: The Bank shall initiate processing of an inward remittance Transaction on the same Business Day of receiving an inward remittance from the Customer if:
- Clear funds are received and is available for processing by the Bank before 10:30 AM on a Business Day; and
- Post receiving a confirmation of receipt of funds by the Bank, the Transaction is booked on the System by the Customer before 1:00 PM on the same Business Day.
- Outward Remittance: The Bank shall initiate processing of an outward remittance Transaction on the same Business Day of receipt of a request from the Customer if:
- All documentation and other requirements in relation to outward remittance, as stipulated by the Bank, has been completed to its satisfaction before 10:30 AM on a Business Day; and
- Post receiving confirmation from the Bank about completion of documentation, the Transaction is booked on the System by the Customer before 1:00 PM on the same Business Day.
How to register for FX Retail?
- Visit https://www.fxretail.co.in/#/login
- Complete the registration form
- Provide the name of your Relationship Bank at the time of registration
- Once registered, your details would be forwarded to the Relationship Bank that you provide at the time of registration, for verification and approval
- Once approved, you would receive your login credentials (ID and Password)
- One time registration charge of INR300 for Individual customer and INR1000 for Non Individual customers (plus applicable taxes)
For more information, visit the Clearing Corporation of India Ltd. (CCIL) website, www.ccilindia.com
The FX-Retail Platform is owned and operated by Clearcorp Dealing Systems (India) Limited.
Why choose FX-Retail platform?
- It provides for an anonymous and order driven dealing in the USD/INR currency pair
- Here, buyers and sellers are matched based on the price they quote thereby facilitating fair and transparent pricing
- You can directly deal on the platform and have access to current rates, thus moving from phone based to electronic booking of FX rates
- HSBC India will be the processing/settlement bank, wherein even if you are buying or selling currency to a third party, we will help in processing the transaction
- The FX-CLEAR Inter-Bank Spot rates would also be available to you for viewing purpose