Features & Benefits
Balance Transfer-on-EMI is a facility that allows you to transfer the outstanding balance from your other bank credit cards to your HSBC Credit Card and repay it in easy monthly instalments at a lower interest rate.
- Choose between loan tenures of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months
- Rate of interest between 10.99 to 15.99%p.a.
Processing fee: 1.5% (subject to a min of INR200)
SMS ‘BTR’ to 575750 and our representative will call you back
Perpetual BT: Transfer your balance once. Benefit thereafter
With your HSBC Credit Card you enjoy the Balance Transfer feature allowing you to transfer other credit card outstanding dues above ₹5000 for repayment at lower interest rates.
- Benefit from a lower interest rate on the transferred balance than the interest rate levied on your other Credit Card outstanding (Perpetual Balance Transfer) No-pre-defined repayment term is applicable for the Perpetual Balance Transfer (PBT)
- Make a minimum repayment per month for your Perpetual Balance Transfer equal to 5% of the outstanding Perpetual Balance Transfer amount (subject to a minimum of ₹100)
- The interest charged on the Perpetual Balance Transfer is between 1% to 1.2% per month on the outstanding amount of your Perpetual Balance Transfer
- No Foreclosure charge is applicable in case of early repayment of Perpetual Balance Transfer amount.
- Processing fee is 1% of the Perpetual Balance Transfer (subject to minimum of ₹149)
- Choose to pay more each month and close your Perpetual Balance Transfer earlier, as per your liquidity and convenience.
Don't have an HSBC Cashback credit card?
Balance Transfer on EMI Terms and Conditions
Balance Transfer Perpetual Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
If approved, your credit card will be dispatched within 3 weeks. Please contact HSBC Phone Banking, after 3 weeks to know the status of your credit card application.
Issuance of credit card is at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India. All features and benefits are subject to Terms and Conditions. Please refer to the respective web pages at www.hsbc.co.in to know details.