Why choose Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card?
No joining fees and no annual fees
Fuel surcharge waiver
Air miles conversion on InterMiles, British Airways and Singapore Airlines
Discounts on movies, flights, restaurants and more
Fees and charges:
- Nil joining fees
- Nil annual fees
Ways to open:
Online, Branch, Phone
New credit card customers can receive following welcome privileges on single transaction of a minimum INR500 within 30 days of card issuance:
3 complimentary airport lounge access at domestic & international lounges or 3 meal-vouchers*
* For the use at airport restaurants in India
Introductory offers are valid on Advance Visa Platinum credit card from 1 January 2021 to 30 June 2021.
Features & Benefits
Rewards and discounts
- 2 Reward points for every INR150 spent
- 5X Rewards on subsequent purchases made after crossing spend amount of INR400,000 in an anniversary year up to a maximum 15000 accelerated reward points
- Entertainment ticket voucher worth INR500 on spending over INR50,000 in a calendar month. Maximum of INR3,000 per cardholder in a year
- Pleasant dining experiences with up to 15% off at over 1000 restaurants in major cities.
- Fuel surcharge waiver at any fuel pump across India for transactions between INR400 & INR4,000 subject to a maximum amount of INR250 per calendar month
Get more with Advance
Faster access, more control
As an HSBC Advance customer, you can do your day-to-day banking any time of the day or night.
Online on your side
Simply, login to your account through HSBC's Personal Internet Banking or HSBC Mobile Banking and make secure transactions anytime, anywhere.
Individual expertise and support
No matter how good you are with your money, there may be times when you want a little advice or guidance.
Apply for Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card
Submit application online.
Call us or SMS "NEW CARD" to 57570
Other terms and conditions
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC). Incorporated in Hong Kong SAR with limited liability.
Issuance of credit card is at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India and is subject to terms and conditions and external and internal checks/verification. The above features and benefits are subject to terms and conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for details.