Why choose an Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card?
No Joining Fee and No Annual Fee
Get ₹2000 Cleartrip voucher on first transaction
3x Rewards on online purchases for the first 24 months from the date of issuance of your credit card
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Air Miles Conversion on Jet Airways and Singapore Airlines
Discounts on Movies, Flights, Restaurants and more
Fees and charges:
- Nil joining fees
- Nil annual fees
Ways to open:
Online, Branch, Phone
Features & Benefits
- No Joining Fee and No Annual Fee
- Get ₹2000 Cleartrip voucher on first transaction
- 3x Rewards on online spends for the first 24 calendar months from the date of card issuance.
Rewards & Discounts
- 2 Reward points for every ₹150 spent
- 5 Times (5X) Rewards on subsequent purchases made after crossing spend amount of ₹400,000 in a year up to a maximum of ₹1,000,000 in a year.
- Entertainment ticket voucher worth Rs.500 on spending over ₹50,000 in a calendar month. Maximum of ₹3000 per cardholder in a year
- Pleasant dining experiences with up to 15% off at over 1000 restaurants in major cities.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver at any fuel pump across India for transactions between ₹400 & ₹4000 subject to a maximum amount of ₹250 per calendar month
Get more with Advance
Faster access, more control
As an HSBC Advance customer, you can do your day-to-day banking any time of the day or night.
Online on your side
Simply, login to your account through HSBC's Personal Internet Banking or HSBC Mobile Banking and make secure transactions anytime, anywhere.
Individual expertise and support
No matter how good you are with your money, there may be times when you want a little advice or guidance.
Apply for an Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card
Want to talk?
Call or email us today, or SMS: NEW CARD to 575750
Submit an application form online today
Documents & Download (Welcome Pack details)
You might also consider
Other Terms & Conditions
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC). Incorporated in Hong Kong SAR with limited liability.
Issuance of credit card is at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India and is subject to terms and conditions and external and internal checks/verification. The above features and benefits are subject to terms and conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for details.