Why choose an Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card?
No Joining Fee and No Annual Fee
Get INR2,000 Cleartrip voucher on first transaction
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Air miles conversion on InterMiles, British Airways and Singapore Airlines
Discounts on Movies, Flights, Restaurants and more
Fees and charges:
- Nil joining fees
- Nil annual fees
Ways to open:
Online, Branch, Phone
Features and benefits
- No Joining Fee and No Annual Fee
- Get 2 Airport Lounge Access to Domestic and International lounges or 2 Meal vouchers of INR400 each for use at Airport restaurants & INR250 Swiggy voucher within 60 days of completing first transaction on the HSBC Credit Card. The first transaction should be executed by 05 August 2020.
- The introductory offers are valid on HSBC Advance Platinum Credit Cards from 06 January 2020 to 30 June 2020.
Rewards and discounts
- 2 Reward points for every INR150 spent
- 5X Rewards on subsequent purchases made after crossing spend amount of INR400,000 in an anniversary year up to a maximum 15000 accelerated reward points.
- Entertainment ticket voucher worth INR500 on spending over INR50,000 in a calendar month. Maximum of INR3000 per cardholder in a year
- Pleasant dining experiences with up to 15% off at over 1000 restaurants in major cities.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver at any fuel pump across India for transactions between INR400 & INR4000 subject to a maximum amount of INR250 per calendar month
Get more with Advance
Faster access, more control
As an HSBC Advance customer, you can do your day-to-day banking any time of the day or night.
Online on your side
Simply, login to your account through HSBC's Personal Internet Banking or HSBC Mobile Banking and make secure transactions anytime, anywhere.
Individual expertise and support
No matter how good you are with your money, there may be times when you want a little advice or guidance.
Apply for an Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card
Want to talk?
Call or email us today, or SMS: NEW CARD to 575750
Submit an application form online today
Documents and download (Welcome Pack details)
Other terms and conditions
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC). Incorporated in Hong Kong SAR with limited liability.
Issuance of credit card is at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India and is subject to terms and conditions and external and internal checks/verification. The above features and benefits are subject to terms and conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for details.