Enjoy Zomato offer with your HSBC credit cards
For existing Zomato users
- Flat INR100 on minimum order of INR499 on select restaurants
- Promo code - HSBCFEAST
- Select restaurants which are excluded from above offers will get 'Free delivery' on usage of HSBC credit cards
- Offer valid once per user during the offer Period
- Customers are advised to check the offer on the respective restaurants page while placing the offer
- Offer period: 1 September 2021 till 30 September 2021
For new Zomato users
- Get 50% off up to INR150 on a minimum transaction of INR199
- Offer valid for Zomato new users only on the first order
- Promo code – HELLO150
- Offer period: 1 September 2021 till 30 September 2021
Terms & conditions
- The Offer is brought to you by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC) and Zomato Private Limited ("zomato") and any participation in the said Offer is voluntary.
- During the Offer Period cardholders can avail the Offer using their valid HSBC Credit Card ('Card').
- This Offer is applicable to existing and new resident HSBC Credit Cardholders, excluding corporate cardholders (hereinafter referred to as 'Cardholders'). Credit Cardholders who have not repaid their minimum payment due within 30 days of their payment due date as mentioned on the credit card statement, will not be eligible for the Offer. Add-on Cardholders will be separately and additionally eligible for the Offer. Transactions where payment (partial or full) is made using any other mode of payment (other bank cards or e-wallet options) will not be eligible for the Offer. Transactions where payments are made with HSBC Credit Cards using any e-wallet will not be eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer will only be applicable on transactions where appropriate and valid promo code has been applied by the Cardholder before executing/making the payment.
- The Offer is not valid on card/ cash on delivery transactions, net banking, debit cards, commercial and Corporate Cards issued by HSBC.
- Cardholders understand and agree that transactions / payments made through Mobile Credit Card or Tokenized Credit Card facility offered by HSBC will not be valid for availing the Offer.
- Terms and Conditions of Zomato would apply with respect to cancellation of orders, refund and replacement. For more details visit the concerned Zomato website/mobile application for more details. This Offer is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Zomato as well, and Cardholders are required to refer to, read, understand, accept and agree to be bound by them.
- All decisions with respect to the Offer shall be at the sole discretion of HSBC and the same shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Other than the specific entitlements available to the Cardholder under the Offer, any other claims with regards to the Offer against HSBC are deemed waived.
- HSBC does not make any warranties or representation about the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the services Offered under this Offer. Any dispute regarding these must be addressed in writing, by the customer, directly with Zomato.
- HSBC will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, as a result of participating in the Offer.
- Appropriate discount will be applied only on using valid Cards on purchases made on Zomato’s e-commerce website the mobile website or mobile application during the promotion period for the minimum Net Transaction Value as per the Offer.
- The Net Transaction Value is the total purchase value arrived at before availing discount under this Offer. The Cardholders are advised to check the applicability of the discount before making the payment.
- HSBC and/or Zomato reserve the right to cancel an order in case of any fraudulent activity including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the Terms and Conditions. Upon cancellation, the order will not be reinstated. HSBC shall not be liable for any refunds or compensation in case of said cancellations by Zomato.
- The discount amount Offered will not be settled in cash under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Product warranty will be regulated by the Terms and Conditions mentioned on the warranty card of respective product/manufacturer.
- Any defects, deficiency, claims, issues, damages or losses arising with respect to the product/services shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer/seller or the service provider and HSBC will not be responsible for the same.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained during the Offer Period only.
- In case of complete cancellation of the order by the Cardholder, the transaction will not qualify for the Offer. In case of partial cancellation of the order, the Cardholder shall qualify for the Offer only on the basis of the net amount payable.
- The Offer is valid in India for adults of a sound mind only.
- This Offer shall be subjected to all applicable central/or state laws, rules and regulations.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- HSBC and Zomato reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer with another, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it completely at any point in time at its sole discretion. The Offer may/may not be extended as mutually agreed by HSBC and Zomato.
- Usage of the credit card is governed by applicable Terms and Conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for detailed Terms and Conditions.
- HSBC reserves the sole right to decide on whether a purchase meets the eligibility criteria listed above.
- The Offer is subject to force majeure events.
- Tax liability, if any, will have to be borne by the Cardholder.
- Please note that basis Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations and notified GST rates, Central GST and State/Union Territory GST or Inter-state GST, will be levied on the discounted price, as applicable.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Card shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai only. The existence of any dispute shall not, by itself, constitute any claim against HSBC.
- By participating in the Offer, Cardholders are assumed to have accepted all the aforementioned Terms and Conditions in their totality.