Eligibility criteria and required documents
You can apply for an HSBC Cashback Credit Card if you're able to meet the following criteria.
Cashback credit card eligibility criteria
- You must be aged between 18 to 65
- Your annual income must be at least INR400,000 per annum (for salaried individuals)
- You must be an Indian resident
- You must reside in any of the following cities: Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune
- Salary slip/certificate if you're employed by a multinational corporation (MNC)
- A copy of the front of your credit card and your latest credit card statement (applicable if you have other credit cards)
- Copy of your latest salary slip, plus the last 3 months of bank statements showing salary credits if you're a salaried employee in a private limited company
- Proof of residence, identity and your Permanent Account Number (PAN) card/Form 60
Please note that this list is for reference purposes only. Additional documents may be requested from you during the process of credit card application.
Refer to Credit Card Services (PDF, 2.06 MB) for tariff sheet and detailed terms.