- Additional 10% instant discount on a minimum transaction of INR2,499 on Tuesdays
- Offer period: 4 April 2023 to 27 June 2023
- Maximum discount – INR1000 per month
- Offer can be availed once per month on Tuesdays
Save more with HSBC Cashback Credit Card
In a world full of difficult choices, at least the Cashback is easy.
No joining fees. Get 1.5% cashback on online spends and 1% on others with no cap. T&Cs apply.
Terms and conditions
- The offer is brought to you by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC) and AJIO Division of Reliance Retail Limited ("AJIO") and any participation in the said offer is voluntary.
- During the offer period cardholders can avail the offer using their valid HSBC Credit & Debit Card ('Card').
- This offer is applicable to existing and new resident HSBC Cardholders, excluding corporate cardholders (hereinafter referred to as 'Cardholders'). Credit cardholders who have not repaid their minimum payment due within 30 days of their payment due date as mentioned on the credit card statement, will not be eligible for the offer.
- During the offer period, cardholders on using their valid HSBC Credit or Debit Card issued in India only ('Card') will be entitled to the below offers ("offer"):
During the period, 4 April 2023 to 27 June 2023 (both dates included) on Tuesdays only ('offer period'), cardholders on using HSBC Credit or Debit Card for purchase of select products on https://www.ajio.com/ or AJIO mobile app will be entitled to the below offer ("offer"):
- 10% instant discount
- Minimum transaction value of single order: INR2,499
- Maximum discount – INR1000 per month
- Offer can be availed once per card per month on Tuesdays during the Offer Period
- Transactions where payments are made with HSBC Cards using any e-wallet will not be eligible for the Offer. Cardholders / Customers understand and agree that transactions / payments made through Mobile Credit Card or Tokenized Credit Card facility offered by HSBC will not be valid for availing the Offer.
- Add-on cardholders will be separately and additionally eligible for the offer.
- Transactions where payment (partial or full) is made using any other mode of payment (other bank cards or e-wallet options) will not be eligible for the offer.
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any other promotion offered by AJIO or HSBC.
- The offer is not valid on card/cash on delivery transactions, Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) transactions, net banking, debit cards, commercial and corporate cards issued by HSBC.
- Terms and conditions of AJIO would apply with respect to cancellation of orders, refund and replacement. For more details, visit the concerned AJIO website/mobile application.
- All decisions with respect to the offer shall be at the sole discretion of HSBC and the same shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Other than the specific entitlements available to the cardholder under the offer, any other claims with regards to the offer against HSBC are deemed waived.
- HSBC does not make any warranties or representation about the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the services and products offered under this offer. Any dispute regarding these must be addressed in writing, by the customer, directly with AJIO at https://www.ajio.com/selfcare
- HSBC will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, as a result of participating in the offer.
- Appropriate discount will be applied only on using valid cards on purchases made on AJIO during the offer period for the minimum net transaction value as per the offer construct.
- The net transaction value is the total purchase value arrived at before availing discount under this offer. The cardholders are advised to check the applicability of the discount before making the payment.
- HSBC and/or AJIO reserve the right to cancel an order in case of any fraudulent activity including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the terms and conditions. Upon cancellation, the order will not be reinstated. HSBC shall not be liable for any refunds or compensation in case of said cancellations by AJIO.
- The discount amount offered will not be settled in cash under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Any defects, deficiency, claims, issues, damages or losses arising with respect to the product/services shall be the sole responsibility and liability of AJIO and HSBC will not be responsible for the same.
- In case of complete cancellation of the order by the cardholder, the transaction will not qualify for the offer. In case of partial cancellation of the order, the Cardholder shall qualify for the offer only on the basis of the net amount payable.
- The offer is valid in India for adults of a sound mind only.
- This offer shall be subjected to all applicable central/or state laws, rules and regulations.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- HSBC and AJIO reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer with another, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it completely at any point in time at its sole discretion. The offer may/may not be extended as mutually agreed by HSBC and AJIO.
- Usage of the credit card is governed by applicable terms and conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for detailed terms and conditions.
- HSBC reserves the sole right to decide on whether a purchase meets the eligibility criteria listed above.
- The offer is subject to force majeure events.
- Tax liability, if any, will have to be borne by the cardholder.
- Please note that basis Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations and notified GST rates, Central GST and State/Union Territory GST or Inter-state GST, will be levied on the discounted price, as applicable.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the card shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai only. The existence of any dispute shall not, by itself, constitute any claim against HSBC.
- By participating in the offer, cardholders are assumed to have accepted all the aforementioned terms and conditions in their totality.