Enjoy discounts and personalised rewards
There's no such thing as a typical HSBC Advance customer, which is why we make the effort to understand your needs and how you like to bank. We'll offer you localised offers and rewards that we think you'll be interested in, as well as discounted rates that we're sure you'll enjoy.
Because if we want to help you reach your individual goals, we need to treat you like an individual.
Exclusive privileges on your credit card
HSBC Advance Platinum Credit Card
Every time you use your card, you take back delightful experiences with you. With your HSBC Advance Platinum Credit card1, you can redeem rewards points earned on your purchases, access instant cash globally, get an emergency card replacement within 3 working days, enjoy global recognition and many more benefits.
A journey of rewarding experiences with a swipe.
- Get 2 Reward points for every ₹150 spent
- Reward points validity for 3 years
- The above feature is applicable on HSBC Advance Platinum Credit card issued from 04 Aug 2014.
- 5X Rewards on subsequent purchases made after crossing spend amount of INR4,00,000 in an anniversary year up to a maximum 15000 Accelerated Reward Points.
- The regular Reward points for eligible transactions will be credited to the credit card account and will reflect in the credit card statement when the transaction is posted on HSBC systems while the extra Reward points will be credited within 60 days at the end of the purchase month.
You can enjoy the host of benefits of this account if you (Eligibility Criteria from 1 October 2017):
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of ₹500,000 (Rupees five lakh only) in a combination of savings and current account balances, fixed deposits, holdings in demat account held with HSBC, investments and life insurance through HSBC India2, OR
- Have a mortgage relationship of ₹3,000,000 (Rupees thirty lakh only) or more with HSBC India2, OR
- Hold a corporate salary account under our HSBC's Corporate Employee Programme (CEP) in India with a net monthly salary credit of ₹50,000 (Rupees fifty thousand only) or more into the account and any one of the criteria mentioned below within 12 months of HSBC Advance classification3
- Hold an active4 credit card with HSBC
- Have a Home Loan or Personal Loan with us, where the EMIs are being debited from your Advance account5
- Maintain a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of ₹200,000
Apply for HSBC Advance
New to HSBC Advance
Apply for HSBC Advance using our simple online form
Already have HSBC Advance
Existing HSBC Advance customer contact us for enquiries
Documents & Downloads
You might be interested in
Enjoy higher cash withdrawal and transaction limits on your Debit card upon usage at VISA ATMs worldwide.
Expertise and Support
We’d never claim to play a starring role in your successes, but we're here to support them in every way we can.
Terms & Conditions
1Issuance of credit card is at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC) and is subject to terms and conditions and external and internal checks/verification. View detailed credit card service guide and terms and conditions
2HSBC Advance customers need to fulfil either the HSBC Advance TRB or HSBC Advance mortgage criteria, failing which a quarterly Service Charge of 1% (plus applicable taxes3) of the shortfall of the TRB will be levied for the quarters in which the eligibility criteria is not met. A notification will be sent to customers in the month immediately following the end of the quarter, in case the account has had a shortfall. In the event the TRB is restored to the required level in the following quarter, there will be no charge. If there remains a shortfall, the Service Charge will be levied on the lower of the shortfalls in the two relevant quarters.
3If this eligibility criteria is not met within 12 months of moving to Advance under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme, the account will be reclassified to an HSBC CEP Personal Banking account after providing a notice period of 30 days.
4Active credit card denotes customer initiated transactions in 90 days preceding the assessment date (the first assessment date being 30 September 2018).
5This criteria will be valid for the life of the Mortgage or Personal Loan relationship with HSBC India. Pursuant to the termination of the mortgage or personal loan relationship, the TRB or the active credit card requirement of HSBC Advance under CEP will apply as per the applicable rules of HSBC India.
6Please note that basis Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations and notified GST rates, Central GST and State/Union Territory GST or Inter-State GST, as applicable, would apply on our fees and charges with effect from 1 July 2017.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India. Incorporated in Hong Kong SAR with limited liability.