Savings Account for your children
Open accounts for your children
Open your children to a whole new world of possibilities and help them to manage their own money under your guidance. As an HSBC Premier customer, your benefits also extend to your family. Contact your relationship manager if you are interested in the Premier Savings Accounts for minors or Premier Supplementary Credit Cards for any of your children over the age of 18. You can also request an HSBC Premier Platinum Debit Card for your children over the age of 161
Monthly statement and sms alerts
Get a holistic view of your children's accounts with a single monthly statement of the Premier Savings account.You will recieve SMS Alerts2 informing you about any transactions made through your child's Premier Savings account.
As a 'guardian' of your child’s HSBC Premier Savings account, you can take advantage of the Funds Transfer facility to send money to your children in a flexible and convenient manner. You can also choose to create a standing order to transfer a specified amount from your account to your child’s Premier Savings account at regular intervals.
Global safety net
When your children travel for pleasure, work or study, it is reassuring to know that they are not on their own. As an HSBC Premier member, all your international benefits also apply to your family.3
Your loved ones can benefit from many of the same global services you do:
- International account opening in Premier centres around the world
- Emergency cash of up to USD$2,000 in the case of lost or stolen cards.
HSBC Premier also extends the following privileges to your children:
- Assistance towards setting up your child’s HSBC Premier Bank Account overseas subject to meeting the required documentation criteria towards the opening of account as per the prescribed overseas guidelines
- With HSBC Premier’s international services, your child will also benefit from local support provided by the international Premier centre to help him/her with local country knowledge and guidance, assisting your child to settle down with ease
Emergency encashment services
We understand that accidents can happen, so we provide easy hassle-free encashment services to you and your family, should such an emergency arise. You can visit any one of the overseas HSBC branches to avail of emergency encashment services. With emergency encashment service, a sum of up to USD 2,000 can be borrowed and further amounts may be made available upon application and assessment by HSBC India. Funds will only be provided in countries where HSBC is located and on submission of adequate identiﬁcation (such as passport, HSBC Premier MasterCard® Credit Card or HSBC Premier Debit Card) and subject to available balance in the account. This service can be availed by only family members who are existing HSBC customers. Emergency encashment service is subject to local regulations, terms and conditions.
You are able to access the HSBC Premier benefits if you have:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of ₹4,000,000 (Rupees Forty Lakh only); OR
- Have a mortgage relationship with disbursal of ₹11,500,000 (Rupees One Crore Fifteen lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; OR
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP) in India with a net monthly salary credit of ₹300,000 (Rupees Three Lakh only) or more into the account
Please review our complete eligibility criteria before applyingPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Apply for HSBC Premier Online
Contact us today
View our online contact options and phone banking numbers
We'll contact you
Simply give us your details and we will contact you
Documents & Downloads
Terms & Conditions
1HSBC Premier Platinum Debit Card will be issued to minors above 16 years only, with the parent/guardian's consent and request. Regular HSBC Premier Platinum Debit Card Terms & Conditions applicable. Existing HSBC Premier Savings customers (minors) who have HSBC Premier Debit Cards, will receive the HSBC Premier Platinum Debit Card on renewals
2Service applicable if you are registered for Mobile Alerts. Regular Mobile Alerts Terms & Conditions applicable. Please refer to the Service Charges, Fees and Terms and Conditions for details
3Family, in the current context is defined as any of the following relatives: spouse, parents, partners, any dependents, sons, daughters, children with legal guardianship of eligible HSBC Premier customers. To avail of the Family Services and Global Premier benefits the family member needs to be a signatory in the HSBC India Premier account who has signed the Premier Consent form or holds a Premier Supplementary Credit Card issued by HSBC India. In case you have not signed the Premier Consent form, kindly contact your nearest HSBC branch in India for details.