Pay bills, get rewards
It's easier than ever to pay bills from the comfort of your home, and now it's rewarding, too! You can enjoy great discounts when you use your HSBC credit card to pay bills on the Amazon India website or mobile app.
- Postpaid bills: Instant INR50 discount when you pay your next mobile, electricity or other utility bill (minimum bill payment of INR500)
Offer valid once per card on postpaid bill payments until 31 August 2020
Add-on credit cards are separately eligible under this offer
How to cash in on this offer
- Sign in to Amazon.in or the Amazon India mobile app
- Go to Amazon Pay
- Choose the bill you want to pay under 'Bill payments'
- Enter your bill details and select your HSBC credit card for payment
- The instant discount will automatically be applied on the eligible bill payment transaction.
- Proceed with payment by authorizing the transaction with your HSBC credit card Card Verification Value (CVV) number and OTP details.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is brought to you by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India ('HSBC') and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (‘APIPL’). The offer is made available on the website Amazon Link and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, ‘Amazon.in’) operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (‘ASSPL’).
- This offer is available to existing and new resident HSBC credit cardholders, excluding Corporate Cardholders (hereinafter referred to as ‘Cardholders’). Credit cardholders who have not made their minimum payment due within 30 days of the payment due date mentioned on the credit card statement will not be eligible for the Offer.
- During the period 01 August 2020 to 31 August 2020 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), any customer who undertakes bill payment on Amazon.in ("bill payment"), making payment using HSBC credit card, each such customer will be eligible to receive a promotional instant discount of flat INR50 on the bill payment in relation to the minimum amount INR500 paid by the customer on bill payments.
- Add-on cards will have separate offer eligibility.
- Offer valid once per card on postpaid bill payments during the offer period.
- Steps to avail the offer:
- Visit Amazon.in website or mobile app.
- Click on Amazon Pay category.
- Click on recharges and bill payment sub category.
- Select HSBC credit card for payment.
- The eligible instant discount gets applied automatically for the bill payment transaction.
- The offer is applicable for a successful transaction only. If instant discount is availed on any bill payment, and it is subsequently cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the bill payment available on Amazon.in), or by the bill payment service provider, or by HSBC, the refund amount of such transactions will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the transaction.
- All disputes relating to the bill payment will be resolved by the relevant bill payment service provider, respectively. All such disputes shall be resolved between the customers and the bill payment service provider (as the case may be) inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates and HSBC will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
- By participating in this offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL or ASSPL or any of their affiliates or HSBC will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with the payment transaction made on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
- APIPL / HSBC reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the offer.
- Nothing contained in these offer terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL or HSBC to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Under no circumstances, will the benefit being offered under this offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and / or ASSPL or by HSBC.
- Any query / issue in relation to the benefits under this offer will be entertained by APIPL / HSBC only up to 30 August 2020.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this offer. The participation in this offer is voluntary. The offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these offer terms.
- These offer terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters / disputes arising out of or in relation to these offer terms.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these offer terms, this offer is only applicable on bill payment on Amazon.in and not applicable on the purchase of any other products. Customers need to check the Offer eligibility on the product page.
General Terms and Conditions:
- HSBC does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered by Amazon on the Amazon website and mobile application and does not make any warranties or representations as to the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of products. Any dispute regarding these must be addressed in writing, by the Cardholder directly to the brand.
- HSBC and Amazon reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer with another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time by providing appropriate notice to the Cardholders. The offer may / may not be extended as mutually agreed by HSBC and Amazon.
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions of Amazon and the Cardholders are required to refer, read, understand, accept and agree to be bound by them prior to availing of the Offers.
- The usage of the credit card and debit card is governed by applicable Terms and Conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for detailed Terms and Conditions.
- All decisions with respect to the Offer shall be at the sole discretion of HSBC and the same shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Other than the specific entitlements available to the Cardholders under this Offer, any other claims with regard to this Offer against HSBC are waived.
- HSBC reserves the sole right to decide on whether a purchase transaction meets the eligibility criteria as listed above.
- HSBC reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time by providing appropriate notice to the Cardholders.
- HSBC will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, as a result of participating in the offer.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with usage of the card shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only. The existence of any dispute shall not, by itself, constitute any claim against HSBC.
- This offer is subject to force majeure events.
- Tax liability, if any, will be borne by the Cardholder.
- Please note that basis Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations and notified GST rates, Central GST and State/Union Territory GST or Inter-state GST, will be levied on the discounted price, as applicable.
- By availing of the Offer, the Cardholders shall be deemed to have accepted all the aforementioned Terms and Conditions in totality.