A grocery store at your front door. Order online.
You don't have to step out to buy groceries or daily essentials. Simply order them online on Grofers and save when you use your HSBC credit card.
- 5% off (up to INR200)
- Minimum transaction of INR2,000
- Enter promo code: HSBC200
- Offer valid once per month per card
Valid on Mondays, from 06 July 2020 to 28 September 2020
Grofers Offer Terms and Conditions:
- This Offer is brought to you by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India ('HSBC') and Grofers India Pvt. Ltd. (Grofers). Any participation in the said Offer is voluntary.
- The Offer is applicable to existing and new HSBC Credit Cardholders, excluding corporate cardholders (hereinafter individually referred as 'Credit Cardholder' and collectively referred to as 'Cardholders').
- Cardholders are required to use their valid HSBC Credit Card ('Card') to avail the Offer.
- During the Offer Period from 06 July 2020 to 28 September 2020 ('Offer Period'), Cardholders on using their valid HSBC Card on Grofers website and Grofers Mobile App, will be entitled to the below Offer, on a Monday only ('Offer'):
- Existing Grofers User Offer:
- 5% instant discount (up to INR200) on a minimum transaction of INR2,000 using HSBC Credit Card (Instant discount will be calculated on the net amount paid by the customer)
- Promo code – HSBC200
- The Offer is valid once every month during the Offer Period
- Instant discount will be calculated on the net amount paid by the customer using
HSBC Credit Card
- Existing Grofers User Offer:
- Multiple Cards held by the same Cardholder will be eligible for the Offer separately on each Card. Add-on Credit Cardholders will have separate Offer eligibility.
- The Offer is not valid on net banking, commercial and corporate cards and equated monthly installment (EMI) transactions issued facilitated by HSBC.
- Offer is not applicable on baby food products. The Minimum Cart value of INR 2000 should be exclusive of any baby food product.
- Appropriate discount will be applied only on using valid Cards on all purchases made on Grofers website , the mobile site and mobile application during the Offer Period for the minimum Net Transaction Value as per the Offer.
- The Net Transaction Value is the total purchase value arrived at after all applicable discounts, including other applicable coupon codes, but before availing discounts under this Offer. The Cardholders are advised to check the applicability of the discount before making the payment.
- In case of cancellation of the transaction (in part or full), the instant discount amount will not be refunded and standard cancellation policy of Grofers (as specified on Grofers Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- These offers can be availed only if the full payment is made using an HSBC Card. Transactions where payment (partial or full) is made using any other mode of payment (other bank cards or e-wallet options) will not be eligible for the instant discount.
- The Offer will only be applicable on transactions where appropriate and valid promo code has been applied by the Cardholder before executing/making the payment.
- The Offer is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Grofers and the Cardholders are required to refer, read, understand, accept and agree to be bound by them prior to availing the Offer.
- HSBC does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered by Grofers and does not make any warranties or representations as to the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of products on Grofers. Any dispute regarding these must be addressed in writing, by the Cardholder directly to Grofers or by calling on Grofers Customer Care helpline: 1800-208-8888 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- HSBC and Grofers reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, these Offers by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time by providing appropriate notice. The Offer may/may not be extended as mutually agreed by HSBC and Grofers.
- HSBC and/or Grofers reserve the right to cancel an order in case of any fraudulent activity including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the Terms and Conditions. Upon cancellation, the order will not be reinstated. HSBC shall not be liable for any refunds or compensation in case of said cancellations by Grofers.
- HSBC will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, as a result of participating in the Offer.
- The usage of credit cards is governed by the applicable Terms and Conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for the same.
- The discount amount offered will not be settled in cash under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Product warranty will be regulated by the Terms and Conditions mentioned on the warranty Card of respective product/manufacturer.
- Any defects, deficiency, claims, issues, damages or losses arising with respect to the Product/Services shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer/seller or the service provider and HSBC will not be responsible for the same.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained during the Offer Period only.
- The Offer is valid in India for adults of a sound mind only.
- This Offer shall be subjected to all applicable central/or state laws, rules and regulations.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- HSBC reserves the sole right to decide on whether a purchase meets the eligibility criteria listed above. All decisions in respect of the Offer will be at the discretion of Grofers and HSBC and the same shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Other than the specific entitlements available to the Cardholder under the Offer, any other claims with regards to the Offer against HSBC are deemed waived.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Card shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai only. The existence of any dispute shall not, by itself, constitute any claim against HSBC.
- The Offer is subject to force majeure events.
- Tax liability, if any, will have to be borne by the Cardholder.
- Please note that basis Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations and notified GST rates, Central GST and State/Union Territory GST or Inter-state GST, will be levied on the discounted price, as applicable.
- By participating in the Offer, Cardholders are assumed to have accepted all the aforementioned Terms and Conditions in their totality.