Credit card eligibility criteria
- You must be aged between 18 to 65
- Minimum annual income must be INR4,00,000 per annum for salaried individuals
- Current city of residence should be: Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, or Pune
- Salary slip / certificate if you are a Multinational Corporation (MNC) employee.
- A copy of the front of your credit card and your latest credit card statement (applicable if you have other credit cards).
- Copy of your latest salary slip, plus the last 3 months of bank statements showing salary credits if you are a salaried employee in a Private Limited Company.
- Proof of residence, identity and Permanent Account Number (PAN) card / Form 60.
Please note that this list is for reference only. Additional documents may be needed during credit card processing.
Refer to the Credit Card Services Guide for tariff sheet and detailed terms.