Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Your HSBC Premier Mastercard® Credit Card1 provides you with the unique benefit and convenience of a fuel surcharge waiver.
HSBC will waive the surcharge that is ordinarily levied on credit card fuel purchases for customers who use HSBC Premier Mastercard® Credit Cards on spends between ₹400 and ₹4000 (both amounts inclusive) per transaction on fuel in any city and at any pump in India.
- Save 1% fuel surcharge at any pump any place
- Offer valid round the year
- Applicable for each fuel purchase between ₹400 and ₹4000 per transaction. Both amounts inclusive.
For transactions eligible for surcharge waiver, Reward points will not be awarded
You are able to access the HSBC Premier benefits if you:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of ₹4,000,000 (Rupees Forty Lakh only); OR
- Have a mortgage relationship with disbursal of ₹11,500,000 (Rupees One Crore Fifteen Lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; OR
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP) in India with a net monthly salary credit of ₹300,000 (Rupees Three Lakh only) or more into the account
Please review our complete eligibility criteria before applying
Apply for HSBC Premier Online
Contact us today
View our online contact options and phone banking numbers
We’ll contact you
Simply give us your details and we will contact you
Apply for HSBC Premier by Phone
Documents & Downloads
Terms & Conditions - Petrol Surcharge Waiver
Terms & Conditions
The information provided is intended as a general guide for reference. Benefits and features are subject to local country regulatory restrictions and applicable Terms and Conditions. Please refer to the Service Charges, Fees and Terms and Conditions (PDF, 445 KB) for detailed information.
Issuance of credit card is at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC). All features and benefits are subject to the applicable Terms and Conditions.