Personal Economy Summit
The HSBC Premier Personal Economy Summit: Your Wealth & Beyond - Season 2 in partnership with ET NOW focuses on the importance of pursuing your passions. Discover the intangible value of pursuing your passion and the importance it plays in your emotional and financial wellbeing.
- N. R. Narayana Murthy - Founder, Infosys
- Stuart Milne - Former Group General Manager and Chief Executive, HSBC India
- Amitabh Kant - CEO, NITI Aayog, Government of India
- S Ramakrishnan - Head, Retail Banking and Wealth Management, HSBC India
- Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra - National Award Winning Film Maker
- Shankar Mahadevan - Award winning composer and playback singer
- Tushar Pradhan - Chief Investment Officer HSBC Global Asset Management, India
- Mahesh Bhupathi - 12 time Grand Slam Champion
- Vijay Amritraj - Legendary Indian tennis champion
You are able to access the HSBC Premier benefits if you:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of ₹4,000,000 (Rupees Forty Lakh only); OR
- Have a mortgage relationship with disbursal of ₹11,500,000 (Rupees One Crore Fifteen Lakh Only) or more, with HSBC India; OR
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP) in India with a net monthly salary credit of ₹300,000 (Rupees Three Lakh only) or more into the account
Please review our complete eligibility criteria before applying
Apply for HSBC Premier Online
Contact us today
View our online contact options and phone banking numbers
We’ll contact you
Simply give us your details and we will contact you
Terms & Conditions
3The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC India) currently offers investment products from third party entities registered and regulated in India. Investments are subject to prevailing market conditions/external factors. Mutual Funds are subject to market risks. Please read the Statement of Additional Information (SAI)/Key Information Memorandum (KIM)/Scheme Information Document (SID) and addendums carefully before investing.
4*Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. HSBC India having its registered office at 52/60, M. G. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001, is the Corporate Agent (Registration No.: CA0016) of Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Limited (CHOICe) and Bharti AXA General Insurance Company (BAGI). HSBC India does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully, before concluding a sale. Purchase of any insurance products by a bank’s customer is purely voluntary and is not linked to availment of any other facility from the Bank. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured and not between the Bank and the insured. For more details on risk factors, terms and condition, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
1Family members' in HSBC Premier is defined as any of the following relatives: spouse, partners, and any dependents; children with legal guardianship of eligible HSBC Premier customers.
2In case of delinking of any individual account/s from the HSBC Premier relationship, the delinked account(s) will be classified as individual account(s) relationship and the quarterly Premier TRB will need to be met.
5Applicable in countries or locations where HSBC Premier is offered. Please refer to the HSBC India website for the complete list of such countries. To enjoy these benefits, you are required to fulfil the eligibility requirements of HSBC Premier on a continuing basis.
Mortgage eligibility for Premier proposition is based on home loan value of greater than or equal to ₹1.15 crores (Rupees one crore fifteen lakh only). The waiver on balance based charges related to non-maintenance of TRB will be valid for the life of the mortgage relationship with HSBC India. Pursuant to the termination of mortgage relationship, you will need to maintain the applicable Premier TRB eligibility.
If you do not receive a salary credit/ receive a salary credit of an amount lower than ₹300,000 (Rupees three lakh only), we will reclassify your account to an alternate offering after providing due notice.
6Please note that based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations and notified GST rates, Central GST and State/Union Territory GST or Inter-State GST, as applicable, would apply on our fees and charges with effect from 1 July 2017.