- 10% instant discount on a minimum transaction of INR4,000 on Wednesdays
- Offer period: 6 January 2021 to 27 January 2021
- Maximum discount – INR1,000 during the offer period
Save more with HSBC Cashback Credit Card
No joining fees. Get 1.5% cashback on online spends and 1% on others with no cap. T&Cs apply.
Terms and conditions
- The offer is brought to you by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC) and Flipkart Advanz Private Limited ("FAPL") on www.myntra.com, Myntra Mobile App and Myntra Lite Platform (all three collectively "Platform") which is owned and operated by Myntra Designs Private Limited ("Myntra") and Flipkart Internet Private Limited ("FIPL") and any participation in the said offer is voluntary.
- During the offer period cardholders can avail the offer using their valid HSBC credit card ('card').
- This offer is applicable to existing and new resident HSBC credit cardholders, excluding corporate cardholders (hereinafter referred to as 'cardholders'). Credit cardholders who have not repaid their minimum payment due within 30 days of their payment due date as mentioned on the credit card statement, will not be eligible for the offer.
- During the period 06 January 2021 to 27 January 2021 (both dates included) on Wednesdays only ('offer period'), cardholders on using their valid HSBC credit card issued in India only ('card') for purchase of select products on www.myntra.com, Myntra Mobile App and Myntra Lite Platform (all three collectively "Platform") will be entitled to the below offer per card ("offer") :
- 10% instant discount with HSBC credit cards only
- Maximum discount of INR1,000 during the offer period per card
- Minimum transaction value of INR4,000 per transaction
- Offer valid only on Wednesdays during the offer period
- Transactions where payments are made with HSBC credit cards using any e-wallet will not be eligible for the offer.
- Cardholders can avail maximum discount of INR1,000 per card during the offer period in one or multiple transactions above the minimum transaction value of INR4,000.
- Products under this offer are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Myntra and accordingly FAPL, HSBC or Myntra in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- If a customer has more than 1 (one) HSBC credit card, spends on the cards cannot be clubbed by the customer in order to qualify for the said offer.
- The offer will be applied at the time of checkout on the payment gateway.
- Offer can be availed only once during the offer period on Wednesday.
- Add-on cardholders will be separately and additionally eligible for the offer.
- Transactions where payment (partial or full) is made using any other mode of payment (other bank cards or e-wallet options) will not be eligible for the offer.
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any other promotion offered by Myntra or HSBC.
- The offer is not valid on card/cash on delivery transactions, Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) transactions, internet banking, debit cards, commercial and corporate cards issued by HSBC.
- Terms and conditions of Myntra would apply with respect to cancellation of orders, refund and replacement. For more details visit the concerned Myntra website/mobile application.
- All decisions with respect to the offer shall be at the sole discretion of HSBC and the same shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Other than the specific entitlements available to the cardholder under the offer, any other claims with regards to the offer against HSBC are deemed waived.
- HSBC does not make any warranties or representation about the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the services and products offered under this offer. Any dispute regarding these must be addressed in writing, by the customer, directly with Myntra.
- HSBC will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, as a result of participating in the offer.
- Appropriate discount will be applied only on using valid cards on purchases made on Myntra during the offer period for the minimum Net Transaction Value as per the offer construct.
- The Net Transaction Value is the total purchase value arrived at before availing discount under this offer. The cardholders are advised to check the applicability of the discount before making the payment.
- HSBC and/or Myntra reserve the right to cancel an order in case of any fraudulent activity including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the terms and conditions. Upon cancellation, the order will not be reinstated. HSBC shall not be liable for any refunds or compensation in case of said cancellations by Myntra.
- The discount amount offered will not be settled in cash under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Any defects, deficiency, claims, issues, damages or losses arising with respect to the product/services shall be the sole responsibility and liability of Myntra and HSBC will not be responsible for the same.
- In case of complete cancellation of the order by the cardholder, the transaction will not qualify for the offer. In case of partial cancellation of the order, the cardholder shall qualify for the offer only on the basis of the net amount payable.
- The offer is valid in India for adults of a sound mind only.
- This offer shall be subjected to all applicable central/or state laws, rules and regulations.
- Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR200,000, the cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the permanent account number (PAN) card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- HSBC and Myntra reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer with another, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it completely at any point in time at its sole discretion. The offer may/may not be extended as mutually agreed by HSBC and Myntra.
- Usage of the credit card is governed by applicable terms and conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for detailed terms and conditions.
- HSBC reserves the sole right to decide on whether a purchase meets the eligibility criteria listed above.
- The offer is subject to force majeure events.
- Tax liability, if any, will have to be borne by the cardholder.
- Please note that basis Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations and notified GST rates, Central GST and State/Union Territory GST or Inter-state GST, will be levied on the discounted price, as applicable.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the card shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai only. The existence of any dispute shall not, by itself, constitute any claim against HSBC.
- By participating in the offer, cardholders are assumed to have accepted all the aforementioned terms and conditions in their totality.