Wealth Management Services (WMS)
At HSBC, it has been our constant endeavour to offer wealth management solutions that helps you to manage your financial needs. In order to facilitate the same, our professionally trained and accredited Relationship Manager will assist you with the 'Goal Planner', a goal planning tool to help you manage your financial needs. This tool offers you comprehensive financial analysis, risk profiling and tailored wealth solutions.
Based on your speciﬁc investment needs, investment objectives and risk proﬁle, our Relationship Manager will help you to develop a plan towards achieving your ﬁnancial goals. We will also provide you with insightful global and local market information to help you make informed investment decisions.
Our wealth management solutions include a range of investment and insurance13 products from trusted partners. We also offer access to seamless banking services and a secure online platform to take care of your investments.
Currently we offer a list of select mutual fund products based on in-house research methodology, which may fulﬁll your requirements, thus helping you create and increase11 your wealth potential in the long term.
Some of the beneﬁts of investing in mutual funds are:
- Professional Management: The experts (Fund Manager) manage and operates the Mutual Funds. The fund manager keeps a watch on the markets to identify the opportunities for your investments
- Diversification: It reduces the risk involved in building a portfolio, and reduces the risk of investing in one particular stock or sector. Additionally, it gives you a broader exposure to various stocks and sectors
- Easy access to your money: One can buy or sell mutual fund on any dealing day. You can get easy access to your money at short notice (ranging between 3 to 10 days)
- Well Regulated: Mutual funds in India are regulated and monitored by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). The body protects the interests of investors
We offer a range of life insurance products from Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company (CHOICe) from unit linked to endowment plans to pure protection plans, offering you an array of flexible life protection products13 for you and your family.
We offer you demat account services to enable you to hold your securities such as equity shares, bonds, etc. in electronic form.
When it comes to assured returns14, choosing the right type of savings scheme makes all the difference. We have options for fixed deposits that you can choose from, such as ordinary/cumulative fixed deposits. Continue to earn interest on the fixed deposits by opting for a SmartMoney Account facility, and enjoying an overdraft of up to 90% on the deposit amount. You can pay interest only on the amount overdrawn15, while you earn interest on 100% of your fixed deposit.
Consolidated statements: To ensure that you get a holistic view of your portfolio, we provide you with a monthly consolidated statement, which details your holdings across fixed deposits, mutual funds and loans availed of, through the Bank.
WMS statements: In addition to the consolidated statement, you will also receive a monthly wealth management statement that details your investments in mutual fund schemes done through HSBC India.
Home Loan from HSBC
Home is more than just a postal address – it's a way of life. We understand that buying a house is one of the most important decisions in life! We make it easier for you to realise your dream with our Home Loans.
Be it for buying your perfect home, your big move, an investment option or a vacation home, find the perfect loan with HSBC
- Home Loan up to INR 300,000,000
- Preferential Interest Rates for HSBC Premier Customers16
- Home Loan tenure up to 25 years
- Attractive Balance Transfer proposition - Reduce EMIs or your loan tenure by switching your existing home loan to HSBC
- Opt for Smart Home Loan - A home loan that enables you to save on interest payments and reduce tenure of the loan. Learn more about Smart Home Loans
- Loans are available for purchase of ready properties and under construction properties approved by HSBC
For more information on HSBC Home Loans, please reach out to your Relationship Manager or visit our Home Loans page.
Loan Against Property (LAP) from HSBC
Make your property work for you with a Loan Against Property. With LAP from HSBC, you can raise funds against your residential property be it for the perfect makeover for your home, child’s education, consolidating debts or any other personal or business need!
- Loan Against Property up to INR 300,000,000
- Preferential Interest Rates for HSBC Premier Customers16
- LAP tenure up to 15 years
- Attractive Balance Transfer proposition - Reduce EMIs or your loan tenure by switching your existing LAP to HSBC
- Opt for Smart LAP - A LAP that enables you to save on interest payments and reduce tenure of the loan. Learn more about Smart LAP
For more information on HSBC LAP, please reach out to your Relationship Manager or visit our Loan Against Property page.
When expenses arise, like your child's marriage, furnishing your home, higher education for your children or a family holiday, you can turn to a Personal Loan from HSBC.
- The maximum loan amount that can be availed of under Personal Loan is INR3,000,000^
- No requirement of collateral/guarantor
- Interest rates starting @ 10.50%^^
- Processing fee up to 1% of the disbursed loan amount
- Flexible Tenure Options offered between 6-60 months
- Foreclosure^^^ charges up to 3.75%
^The loan amount may vary, subject to credit and other internal credit guidelines of HSBC India.
^^The interest rate starting at 10.50% p.a. will be applicable only for loan tenor upto 12 months
^^^Foreclosure option is available only after completion of lock-in period as per the terms detailed in the Personal Loan agreement.
HSBC customers can avail personal loans in the cities of Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune.
Sanction of Loan is at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC).
Who can apply?
To apply for HSBC Premier, check that you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance1 (TRB) of INR4,000,000 (Rupees forty lakh only); or
- Have a mortgage2 relationship with disbursal of INR11,500,000 (Rupees one crore fifteen lakh only) or more, with HSBC India; or
- Hold a corporate salary account under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme (CEP)3 in India with a net monthly salary credit of INR300,000 (Rupees three lakh only) or more into the account
Global Premier benefits:
- When you are meeting the above eligibility criteria in India, you are entitled to Global Premier status in other countries where we offer Premier subject to terms and conditions in the local market7
- If you are maintaining HSBC Premier eligibility in another country, you're already eligible to join Premier in India8 - Simply speak to our Premier team for further help
Complete eligibility criteria
Join HSBC Premier today
Terms & Conditions
10 The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC India/Bank) currently offers investment products from entities registered and regulated in India. Mutual funds are subject to market risks. Please read the Statement of Additional Information (SAI)/Key Information Memorandum (KIM)/Scheme Information Document (SID) and addendums carefully before investing. HSBC does not distribute wealth management products to those persons who are either the residents or citizens of United States of America (USA), Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (Registration No: CA0016) whose registered office is at 52/60, M. G. Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001, is the Corporate Agent of Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Limited (CHOICe) and Bharti AXA General Insurance Company (BAGI). The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer. Purchase of any insurance products by a bank's customer is purely voluntary and is not linked to availment of any other facility from the Bank. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured and not between the bank and the insured. For more details on risk factors, terms and condition please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
11 Mutual funds are subject to market risks. Please read the Statement of Additional Information (SAI)/Key Information Memorandum (KIM)/Scheme Information Document (SID) and addendums carefully before investing. Terms and conditions apply.
12 In these policies, the investment risk in investment portfolio is borne by the policyholder.
13 Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation. HSBC is a corporate agent (Registration No: CA0016) of Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Limited, which offers and underwrites life insurance products. HSBC does not underwrite the risk or act as an insurer.
14 All commercial banks including branches of foreign banks functioning in India, local area banks and regional rural banks are insured by the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC). It insures all deposits such as savings, fixed, current, recurring, etc. deposits except the following types of deposits
- Deposits of foreign Governments
- Deposits of Central/State Governments
- Inter-bank deposit
- Deposits of the State Land Development Banks with the State co-operative bank
- Any amount due on account of and deposit received outside India
- Any amount, which has been specifically exempted by the corporation with the previous approval of Reserve Bank of India
15 Each depositor in a bank is insured up to a maximum of INR1,00,000 (Rupees One Lakh) for both principal and interest amount held by him in the same right and same capacity as on the date of liquidation/cancellation of bank's licence or the date on which the scheme of amalgamation/merger/reconstruction comes into force
16 The interest rate on your floating rate loan, if disbursed on/after 01 October 2019 is linked to HSBC's Repo Linked Lending Rate (RLLR). Any revision in the RLLR would impact your interest rate.
All mortgage loans are subject to Terms and Conditions and are at the sole discretion of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC). Currently Home Loan/LAP is available to applicants and for properties in and around the city limits of (sourcing cities) Mumbai, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bengaluru, Pune, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata; and are subject to change from time to time.