Benefits designed for you
Whether it's a weekday or weekend, day or night, India or abroad, we help you readily access your money.
Expertise and Support
No matter how good you are with your money, there may be times when you want a little advice or guidance.
You can enjoy the host of benefits of this account if you (Eligibility Criteria from 1 October 2017):
- Maintain a quarterly Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of ₹500,000 (Rupees five lakh only) in a combination of savings and current account balances, fixed deposits, holdings in demat account held with HSBC, investments and life insurance through HSBC India1, OR
- Have a mortgage relationship of ₹3,000,000 (Rupees thirty lakh only) or more with HSBC India1, OR
- Hold a corporate salary account under our HSBC's Corporate Employee Programme (CEP) in India with a net monthly salary credit of ₹50,000 (Rupees fifty thousand only) or more into the account and any one of the criteria mentioned below within 12 months of HSBC Advance classification2
- Hold an active3 credit card with HSBC
- Have a Home Loan or Personal Loan with us, where the EMIs are being debited from your Advance account4
- Maintain a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of ₹200,000
Apply for HSBC Advance
New to HSBC Advance
Apply for HSBC Advance using our simple online form
Already have HSBC Advance
Existing HSBC Advance customer contact us for enquiries
Documents & Downloads
Terms & Conditions
View the Key things you should know (PDF, 35KB), HSBC Advance account terms and conditions (PDF, 1.0MB) and the Tariff schedule (PDF, 61KB). Our online account management tools, support from Advance Wealth Managers, preferential rates and ongoing customer rewards can help you stay on top of your finances to help you achieve your goals for the future.
1 HSBC Advance customers need to fulfil either the HSBC Advance TRB or HSBC Advance mortgage criteria, failing which a quarterly Service Charge of 1% (plus applicable taxes5) of the shortfall of the TRB will be levied for the quarters in which the eligibility criteria is not met. A notification will be sent to customers in the month immediately following the end of the quarter, in case the account has had a shortfall. In the event the TRB is restored to the required level in the following quarter, there will be no charge. If there remains a shortfall, the Service Charge will be levied on the lower of the shortfalls in the two relevant quarters.
2 If this eligibility criteria is not met within 12 months of moving to Advance under the HSBC Corporate Employee Programme, the account will be reclassified to an HSBC CEP Personal Banking account after providing a notice period of 30 days.
3 Active credit card denotes customer initiated transactions in 90 days preceding the assessment date (the first assessment date being 30 September 2018).
4 This criteria will be valid for the life of the Mortgage or Personal Loan relationship with HSBC India. Pursuant to the termination of the mortgage or personal loan relationship, the TRB or the active credit card requirement of HSBC Advance under CEP will apply as per the applicable rules of HSBC India.
5 Please note that basis Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations and notified GST rates, Central GST and State/Union Territory GST or Inter-State GST, as applicable, would apply on our fees and charges with effect from 1 July 2017.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India. Incorporated in Hong Kong SAR with limited liability.